Do you think pyramid head needs a serious nerf?

xTBx_12
xTBx_12 Member Posts: 2

He has a huge reach, can essentially hook you wherever stopping perks like DS- which then leads him to other survivors, doesn’t get slowed down when creating his floor trap, and can hit from range just to name a few all while seeming super fast.

Do you think pyramid head needs a serious nerf? 125 votes

Yes!
14%
InnCognitoWrite_By_DaylightjadssPanchyLetsPlayTogetherTalkedToast505MylildreamsJazztotheGGDariusB92BÆYKUSBmj2xTBx_12Decer24SegasovhxllaGetGoodToWinIR3KTheTrendMondo_rl 18 votes
Nah
85%
BossSeiko300Mister_xDIhatelifeCheersThe_DaydreamerShrimpTwiggsMiriamGF60_31TekachikaAllu12finGcarrarajmytchDr_TrautsHorror_GamingRaptorrotasSkeletalEliteimmortalls96StrancolChicken 107 votes

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Nah

He's slowed to 110% while leaving the trails.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Nah

If anything his controls need to be improved since they narrowed punishment

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Nah

he is out for not even 24 hours now

can we please give it some time before jumping to conclusions such as "pyramidhead op"?

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Nah

The only change should be to give survivors their exhaustion back after being rescued from a cage.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited June 2020
    Nah

Lol, looks like you're alone & on your own on this one OP.

Currently 11 - 1 in favor of no nerf

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Yes!

Why even asking about a killer in a killer biased forum?

• Givemethegame
    Givemethegame Member Posts: 10

Doesn't need a nerd because you have to know how to use him to be successful, that is what every killer should be

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620
    Nah

I don't think he needs a nerf at all. However, judging a killer on their very first day of release feels a bit awkward to say the least. Killer players need some time to master him first, and survivor players also need some time to adjust to his game style so we can properly judge how powerful he truly is.

For me it's still a nope, though.

• PGJSO
    PGJSO Member Posts: 2

He is like a doctor if the shocks would injure you! (Imaging a huntress throwing the entire locker through the wall).

P.S. Killer Main.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Nah

Nah, the doctor's shock is ranged. Besides, before Pyramid Head leaves the trails at 110%, he moves like Nurse for a while and if he fails, he is severaly punished from it.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Nah

Seems you're the only one who thinks he need a serious nerf.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Nah

doesn’t get slowed down when creating his floor trap

He gets slowed drastically while entering the rites mode, and he moves at 110 instead of 115 while making the trails. This just goes to show that you don't understand the killer, and therefor shouldn't make judgement calls based on his balance. Give Pyramid some time now that he's on live before calling for buffs or nerfs.

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279
    Nah

if you think he does you are insane, if anything a small buff is what he needs

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Nah

Pyramid head is pretty awful, definitely not viable against top tier survivors

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Yes!

He has no counter, if you step on his trails, he is most likely gonna send you straigh to the cage, if he hooks you 2x times, he can literally mori you on the spot, which is ridiculous.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Yes!

And he is literally a demogordon but better.

• Write_By_Daylight
    Write_By_Daylight Member Posts: 126
    Yes!

Look at all the insta-Pyramidhead mains coming to vote no.

lmao

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Nah

No. His trail is easily avoidable, his punishment is very easy to counter, and his perks are a joke. If anything, he needs a small buff, like punishment inflicts torment, and getting rid or survivors seeing the yellow gen when he kicks it...

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227
    Nah

If anything, he could use a buff...

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Nah

Now that people know how to play against him, barely anyone stands in the trails, so that half of his power is rendered pointless.

So he eventually becomes a less stealthy but faster Deathslinger with less range.

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    Nah

It definitely took me a minute to learn how he works but I can't comprehend nerfing PH and leaving certain other Killers alone. The only time you should be getting Tormented is if you're already injured, in a chase, and about to go down unless you run over his fence. After removing his ability to cage-camp I think he's in the "perfect", middle of the pack area the devs love so much. He's definitely not top tier; he's no Spirit or Billy.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Nah

Serious Nerf seems like a bit too much in my opinion. I enjoy playing against it, even though i know i can still improve my games with or vs it. Also it's still decently new, and personally as a Survivor i'm not facing it as much as i would like it to have my counterplays mastered yet.