Bubba

Demigorg

Plague

Legion

Place your votes i guess

Comments

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I wouldn't say plague desperately needs a buff. Maybe make her interact with infected objects quicker and change/buff her corrupt purge duration add-ons but that's it.

All the others you mentioned, yeah. Demo needs his brown add-ons like rat liver being made base kit, an undetectable duration buff, full add-on rework like Pig and remove some of his massive map wide notifications whenever he does anything.

Clown and Legion need the Doctor treatment, I'd argue Bubba needs the Freddy treatment, Pig needs an add-on rework and some slight basekit tweaks.

I'd say those are the ones that desperately need a buff above any others. Other killers like Trapper and Wraith don't need too much, just small tweaks like making the brown bag and yellow windstorm base.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

For the plague I would like to vomit on clean fountains repeatedly until they fill.

That is all. I just want alittle more control over my power even if it takes me some buildup time.

I don't think its fair the demo portals can be so easily dug up and it takes so much time to travel, hag ports are instant, Freddy's ports are charged up but then instant. And neither of those can be torn down by survivors. Its rough wasting all that time on set up when its removed twice as fast. And you have to be charging shred for the blips and heartbeat right? Boi I sure hope I'm not busy chasing, kicking gens, or hooking surviors ever and I can walk around trying to use that feature lol. No make that constant.

Clown needs to move faster in the smoke so he can use them to pressure. He needs some sort of movement its a fast meta. He needs bottles to damage gens on direct hits.

And he needs add ons that give solid forever effects on survivors hit inside the cloud. I'm talking hinder till hooked. Or blindness till healed. Make his clouds make him invisible inside, something something

Pig needs more traps and for the trail to start with them on. Its a time waster for sure but noones died to them. Not really. Kill the aura effect in exchange noone wants those boxes camped noone likes doing it.

I don't have leg

I don't know how to save him

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Most killers are great and viable in the game! Including legion in my opinion. But clown, bubba, and Myers need changes. Clown and Bubba are for obvious reasons, but Mikey's power seems very outdated now and needs some changes, he isn't weak, he just needs changes.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I think the ideal clown rework would be to give him a new type of bottle; let's say a green gas bottle that instead of slowing survivors, speeds him up to 120% or more speed for five or so seconds. Give him the ability to switch between them at will and make the effects of one bottle type disappear when he switches bottles. Would allow for two types of chases as clown.

Legion needs some of the beatings they did to him with his nerf removed, like the missing a stab fully draining his power and the 4 second cooldown instead of 3, and an add-on rework. A secondary power including the other legion members, like a trap or something would be nice but not necessary. He still wouldn't be great but it'd be a nice change.

I don't even know what you could do to fix Bubba. The closest I can think of is a power like Oni's.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Other than about 4 killers the rest the entire roster could use buffs of varying degrees.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Demo for rats liver to be in its base kit.

Bubba, but I got no ideas.

Clown only lacks map pressure now, but I don't see how he could get that without a full on rework.

Legion could use a fair amount tbh, no idea for that.

Pig could perhaps have her traps activate during Endgame?

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Ooh, hatch would be spicy. It would definitely make her more of a threat though.

• BillTGYT
    BillTGYT Member Posts: 7

i would say either it is Legion or Leatherface

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I just want clown to get an addon rework really. Other than that some qol would be nice. Doesn't need need anything right now. I give it to Bubba, basic power and his only viability comes from nemesis pwyf.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Freddy

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

The shape needs to lose his speed ability and his slashing should be on a cool down timer.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

None. All Killers are doing just fine.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited June 2020

Bubba needs a complete rework, the current state he is in is an insult to what he is in the movies

• NinjaDette1
    edited June 2020
  • DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Buff all of them. Playing survivor I want a challange, not escaping every other game how fun is that. Escaping should be very hard.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Best buff would be deleting swf.

But Bubba needs some real add-ons. That's a definite.

• NinjaDette1

I could of sworn somewhere not long ago the Devs said swf stays it’s not gonna go anytime soon.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Of course it is. It's the reason why the game is alive. Still, one could dream of a completely randomized lobby.