Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

EZ win?

goldette
goldette Member Posts: 18
edited June 2020 in Ask the Community

Pls explain something to me, if possible at all:

Survivors are meant to survive. Killers are meant to kill.

Now... you go as killer. You hook 3 people, and let the 4th one bleed out on the floor. Maybe you didn't want to, maybe you didn't find them while you were off killing someone else. Doesn't matter.

Survivors go in chat, saying how noob you are - as they always do - BUT... they keep laughing and mocking at you that this was an "ez win" to them, BECAUSE you didn't manage to hook the 4th person (doesn't matter why).

Question is: how is this a "win" ?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

It's an active denial of points for the killer, as well as emblems. Emblems are earned through hooking, and bleeding out gives far fewer points to the killer than hooking and sacrificing them would. It's effectively one last moment of spite in the face of losing the game.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374

a "moral" win for them

like when im the last person and the killer close the hatch, if the entity kill me before he hook me is a moral win for me.