Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Today's Strength: The Nurse

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293

For this example, we got: The Nurse

How good do you rate her at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?

Today's Strength: The Nurse 52 votes

1 - Pacifists Kill More
3%
bm33HarHen 2 votes
2 - Baby Killer
1%
MusicNerd_TC 1 vote
3 - Ugh
7%
Rin_is_my_waifuMattie_MayhemOGOBXrainman740 4 votes
4 - Nah, I'm Good
3%
BossGdfighter 2 votes
5 - Meh
5%
VolantConch1719immortalls96Chrikkec 3 votes
6 - It's Mkay
9%
CheersLethalPugyDyeverseDimekGreentheNinja 5 votes
7 - *thumbs up*
7%
Spartagone45MrsGhostfacePior_MortePapayarng 4 votes
8 - Woah
5%
pichumudkipNullclinesNateyBoi 3 votes
9 - Holy Crap!
28%
SnakeSound222SkeletalElitemusstang62MrPenguinAhoyWolfHamburgerAwkward_FiendElcopolloCephalon_LebronVox_NocturneCitrusfruitTotemsCleanserBravehawk10000Wubalubadubdub03LonelyBananana 15 votes
10 - Death Itself
25%
Mister_xDIhatelifeKeezoUistreelDetailedDetrimentmagicmaster2020LumionestylotelalFspiritsNoneFieldBmj2Always_availableNicisthequeen 13 votes

Comments

• Boss
    4 - Nah, I'm Good

Probably just me not playing her enough, but as it stands right now, nah, i'm good.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    6 - It's Mkay

Bugs ruin her. I've tried picking her up a few times and gave up fairly quickly.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    5 - Meh

Well based on recent events..I think it's safe to assume her position is simply..not worth it..she gets barely the same efforts as some of the other top tiers but only if your damn near clairvoyant or the survivors are boosted..otherwise she gets weaker results than the better killers most of the time..all while requiring much more practice and frustration to do so...its really honestly shameful this is where they left her

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    2 - Baby Killer

Since I am on console, every nurse I see is trash and it is a pretty much guaranteed escape.

• Dyeverse
    Dyeverse Member Posts: 10
    6 - It's Mkay

It highly depends on the skill of the nurse, since she got reworked that got even more relevant. She CAN be the best killer. But most of the time others are just better.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    10 - Death Itself

👀👀

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315
    8 - Woah

when I first used her, whiped out the survivors. the blink is really cool too.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214
    5 - Meh

Pros:

• Sally can teleport.
    • This teleportation goes right through obstacles in her way (discounting bugs), making her almost unloopable.

Cons:

• After teleporting, Sally gets fatigued, looking down at the ground.
    • Sally's teleport is also on cooldown.
    • Sally moves slower than a running Survivor. Better use your blink to catch up... oh wait, it's on cooldown.

Honestly, Sally's negatives just outweigh any positives she has. Plus, she's just boring. The only thing going for her is her immunity to looping, but her speed doesn't work with that. She needed a nerf, but BHVR went way too far.

• Boss
    4 - Nah, I'm Good

I like how spread the votes are on her.

Makes sense, considering her change.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    10 - Death Itself

in pure theoretical strength she is unbeaten

that doest make her easy or fun to play though.

• HarHen
    HarHen Member Posts: 32
    1 - Pacifists Kill More

To preface, I am solely talking about DBD mobile btw. She is impossible to play, gauging the distance she will blink is difficult, survivors can easily 360 you and the auto-aim doesn't help with this, and the fatigue makes it difficult to track a survivor because you can't see anything and your thumbs cover 1/2 the screen. I literally play her as an m1 killer and can rarely get a 1k. She is infuriating to level up especially if you are only playing her for nurses calling.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    1 - Pacifists Kill More

I'm on console. I've come across maybe a handful of Nurses that were a challenge. Usually people just run her for the entire match. If she gets a hit in it's because the survivor got stuck on a corner or wasn't paying attention and ran into a dead end. She needs some work on console to make her a threat.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    9 - Holy Crap!

If the game manages to not make her glitch out, then she's by far the strongest killer in the game. It's just a shame that she's currently a poorly-coded mess

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    9 - Holy Crap!

Super strong in the right hands. More of a 2 out of 10 on the fun scale right now though

• Boss
    4 - Nah, I'm Good

Wow, look at all the people going holy crap.

I did not expect this.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    10 - Death Itself

I play on console and every time I try to prove I'm bad at her even at purple/red ranks. I get a 4k I don't play her that often and I usually use the worst add ons I can. A nurse that knows what they're doing can destroy an entire team in minutes.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited June 2020

The thing about Nurse is that she's either crazy scary or crazy pathetic with nearly zero in between. She has the strongest killer power in the game bar none. She has the weakest killer base kit in the game bar none. Add in that her power lets her practically ignore windows and pallets... every Nurse game comes down to only how well the Nurse can manage her blinks vs the survivors' ability to dodge her blinks.

If Nurse can out skill the survivors, they're going to go down and go down ridiculously hard. If Nurse can't, she's a minor annoyance at best. For that reason giving her a single numbered rating is simply impossible.

• marked
    marked Member Posts: 18

When I and most people play her she is worse then a 1 but in the hands of a good nurse player she dominates

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73
    7 - *thumbs up*

There is no inbetween with her, you are either REALLY good or just an absolute baby killer which i like because i always was drawn to the hard options in games and was set on mastering them.