Rift is just trash

Options
USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

The rift is literally forcing us to buy the battle pass since it needs more games to complete a single mission on the archives, the missions are now, hard af, and also the skins it gives are horrible, other things like the free battle pass don't gives you anything is the most annoying part, why do a thing that gives you nothing, that is so empty, that gives you a "story"? The Rift is a loss of time

Comments

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

I haven't bought the pass and I just got tier 70. And of course passes are always planned towards buying them. This isn't anything new and I don't see anything wrong with that.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i agree that the free rift is quite empty.

they should add something like BPs or Iridescent Shards to it imo.

• dhealy646
    dhealy646 Member Posts: 462
    Options

Shards and bps should definitely fill the gaps. I'm talking 250 Shards and 100000bps

• 1anioh
    1anioh Member Posts: 62
    Options

I'm pretty sure the current challenges are hard because its the fourth page of the tome that just unlocked. Unless you mean on the earlier pages in which case I'd say that the (kate/dwight) specific survivor challenges need certain maps to complete that might take a while but are otherwise doable.

I am not sure that there is anything they can add over much to the free side without getting a lot of complaints about how those who pay for it are receiving 'too much now, its unfair waah'.

And i really liked the plague skin, not so much any of the others but thats okay.

It's also an optional purchase. Meaning that it is not something that you have to engage with if you do not want to.