The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Favorite survivor and who you like to be hunted by

Fishcat
Fishcat Member Posts: 74
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
I love smug Ace and love to be hunted by the Huntress she is cute plus I love when i hear the lullaby so sweet

Comments

• BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

Shirtless Dave and Myers cause he's a creepy, stalky boy.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

That Claudette's got a sharp wit and more curves than the Torment Creek Loop. That being said I enjoy the mind games of playing against a Doctor (I main doc so I know, things.)

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Feng and Huntress (my fav killer)
  • Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

My preferred survivor is definitely Kate. As for being hunted, I definitely enjoy Myers more than any of the others by a significant margin. Those jump scares are the real deal.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Jake and huntress I mean makes it intersting having to watch out for a hatchet as you run
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited September 2018
    This is most likely unpopular opinion but here I go, Doc. :D. Survivor Kate.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Pizza Dwight and Myers. Stalk me big boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Gkatana
    Gkatana Member Posts: 3
    Feng and nurse and Billy. 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Nea

Love facing Hillbilly, Wraith, Doctor, and Clown. I would say Spirit but I've only faced her once and she reallllly enjoyed trolling people.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    I got a thing for tall, strong Russian women. I probably wouldn't even run if Anna chased me, just threw myself at her, shouting "Ravage meeeeeee" 
    Most likeable survivor is Country Girl of course. I thought that was obvious.
  • Aidan_fowl
    Aidan_fowl Member Posts: 47

I love Nea and her outfits! i'ts really fun to go against the new spirit or trapper.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Fishcat said:
    I love smug Ace and love to be hunted by the Huntress she is cute plus I love when i hear the lullaby so sweet

I love Feng Min when I'm "tryharding" and Leopard print Ace when I'm embracing my natural animal magnetism.

I love playing as and against Myers/Piggy.
    (If I'm having a lazy day then I love facing Nurse because I play console and 99% of Nurse players, like me, suffer from poor console fps).

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    edited September 2018

I play Nea, and I like being chased by Leatherface.

He is really weak right now but it is still cool IMO because he is this hulking man mountain with a chainsaw