Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor toxicity

Just wondering why when I win as killer I say gg wp.. But if I lose, that is the survivors win, they abuse me and tell me I am sh!t, sh!t build, cant play, 150kg gamer ect...

stop being so toxic.

and how about we start soft banning players that do this

Comments

• ich_häng_mal_rum
    ich_häng_mal_rum Member Posts: 435
    edited June 2020

I will never understand such players. I‘m a survivor main, but sometimes I play killer for dailies or the challenges and I do not very well. After rankreset I‘m a killer on rank 13. Yesterday I had a bad game and in the after chat one survivor said: ez, babykiller and so on... I could laugh about that, cause I‘m really not good but the funniest fact was: this survivor was on rank 1 (and I think he wasn’t that good that he thinks^^), but sure, it was enough for me as a rank 13. But what problem such people have? Most of them get destroyed by red rank killers but against bad killers which are not that rank they feel like „kings“... It’s just ridiculous... I feel bad for new killer, who get upset of this kind of survivor.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Survivor toxicity make me sell the game to one of my friend now he is a happy camper who receive hate after every match and he troll them

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656