Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please make a props notification!

So currently the props feature does absolutely nothing which i don't mind but i would love if it told you when someone gave you props so you can know when you do good.

I would love this in the game and there csan be no negatives to implementing because it doesn't give any in game rewards.

Also a prop tally we can see would be cool because you good compete with friends to see who has the most props.

Comments

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

YES! I don't send messages on PS4 bc it sucks with the controller and I can't be bothered to open the app on my phone. But I love giving thumbs up to players at the end of the match. Killer gave me the hatch? 👍️ Solo teammate was great? 👍️ Survivors were enjoyable to play against and memed around with me a little but also just played normally? 👍️

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

Yeah that would be cool! As it currently stands, do props even DO anything? Maybe something I’m not aware of? Or is it just useless lol

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73

They do absolutely nothing. And i think the unsportsmanlike report does nothing too.