Your best experience in DbD?

Options
Livux
Livux Member Posts: 27
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

What is your best experience in DbD?

Be creative. I'm really excited about what you guys had.

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018
    Options

Successfully rescuing a 3-traps-on-the-basement-stairs basement hook with an insidious trapper at the bottom of the stairs.

The chain of events was incredible. I'll have to find you the vod. (It was a three-man-job, and it was so cool to succeed :p)

Found the clip! Unfortunately I can't find the full Twitch VOD for the end of it... but I'll keep digging! (https://clips.twitch.tv/AgileHyperCheesecakeTwitchRPG)

• Sloth910
    Sloth910 Member Posts: 4
    Options

getting a 4 man as freddy with no perks and no addons at a high rank

fookin delicious

• TheMatthewLee
    TheMatthewLee Member Posts: 25
    Options

That is a really hard question. I've had many great experiences since I have 1000+ hours. But I'd say one of the best experiences was escaping off the hooks by myself when the exit gates were powered, and escaping through the hatch. It was a terrifying and thrilling experience.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Playing doc on grim pantry. Nobody is screaming so I guess they are all in lockers. All of a sudden I hear four screams coming from the basement. My first time dealing with the pizza Dwight squad.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol

http://www.twitch.tv/weirdkid5/v/258046465?sr=a&t=1s

• Sabinzie
    Sabinzie Member Posts: 7
    Options

Killing a tbagging claudette at the exit with myers tombstone.

• Xen
    Xen Member Posts: 12
    Options

18 time in 18 games, 4/4 with the Doctor (emblem system).

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65
    Options

4 survivors escape is always a great one.

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65
    Options

@Xen said:

Nice one. Don't forget to mention the rank and hours in game. Good performance, tho!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Recently, this one was hilarious :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eRTP-ZKRE

• Khaelorx
    Khaelorx Member Posts: 5
    Options
  • HookMeDaddy
    HookMeDaddy Member Posts: 13
    Options

First year when gen regression wasn't a thing! When the game was actually scary and you had to actually work together. Not be perk abusive 😉

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Killing all four using a 5T H:DH.

• Xen
    Xen Member Posts: 12
    Options

@BogdanNEK said:

@Xen said:

Nice one. Don't forget to mention the rank and hours in game. Good performance, tho!

actually, Rank 8 and 1900hrs.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Probably when I was playing Nurse (still learning btw), and this nea was messing around in the shack trying to get my attention. I managed to get her pretty much immediately and she DC'd. I laughed for a while and let the rest of the survs finish their gens and gtfo

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options

Anytime a sad camping killer is outwitted and we all escaped.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Best experiences honestly is when people are friendly in the post chat after and sometimes I end up making new friends.

Also when I murder 4 people.....
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol

Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!

• Lonnye
    Lonnye Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Just playing nurse with shadowborn is the most satisfying experience ever 
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited May 2018
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!

Oh ######### my bad. I didn't realize this had happened. I was posting from mobile so it seems like the link was incorrect. My apologies, can a mod come and clean this up please?

It looks like twitch links don't really work too well on this website. Here is the link that doesn't default to a hyperlink. Sorry about that

twitch.tv/videos/258046465

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

whenever me and my team of solo survivors manage to bully a camping killer and have everyone escape. I love those games. Bonus pts if the killer DCs