Our feelings about the 4th anniversary.

Dear Behaviour!

You've prepared an event for us to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game. We've been looking forward to this since Silent Hill. When the day comes where this event begins, we feel disappointed. You've added halos for us that aren't very demanding to get,we don't have to "suck" the plants as in previous events,that we liked. For collecting halos we get 250 points. Really? A great skill test is worth more. All the generators on the maps, as well as all the hooks, are equally scored, even though there is an event and we would like to get extra points in exchange for fixing event generators. Events for the 2nd and 3rd anniversary were much more demanding and thus much more encouraging to spend time in this game. Where are the double points? Why offerings on 104 % doesn't work in the game as they should? From anniversary to anniversary, we hoped for something more developed and demanding and here we feel as if this event was being done quickly. Why don't you fix the bugs of the game up to date? You add new content without improving the old one. You fix 1 bug by adding 3 more. We feel disappointed that you don't even add posts to calm us down a bit and inform us that complaints are reaching you and you are trying to do something about it. An event for the 4th anniversary is not very demanding, not very anxious. With each anniversary, unfortunately, it gets worse and worse.]

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

1. Events are always bugged at launch

2.Events and their issues are better than no events and the same ascetics month after month

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
  • GonTakuma
    GonTakuma Member Posts: 24

I was very much looking to this (2xBP) event

I am very dissapointed :(

• aznfruitboii
    aznfruitboii Member Posts: 38

the event is like 14 days so we still have hope

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772
    edited June 2020

You know that the 2nd and 3rd anniversary did nothing but increase bloodpoints right? Here we have cosmetics, decorations, items, etc. Don't be entitled.

EDIT: Wait no 3rd year had 1 offering and 1 item. My point still stands though.

• Hobbedotz
    Hobbedotz Member Posts: 10

are you using majestic plural or why do you feel entitled to speak on behalf of other people