Question for the Youtube Q&A

Options

Comments

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Where is Youtube Q&A #3? I see it on YouTube, but I don't see it in the forum (and I really appreciate the table of contents on the other ones that are posted in the forum).

• Chubster
    Chubster Member Posts: 197
    edited September 2018
    Options

can we get some information on if you guys are working to fix broken add ons for maps, the chilli add ons for the cannibal, deliverance not working and diversion having noise notifications up in the air?

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

Hey, me again I asked about Leatherface in this thread but I have another question:

I was just wondering if you were able to tell us which licensed killer you have been given the go ahead to make cosmetics for. I remember Mathieu Cote saying that there was one when you had the play with the devs a few weeks back.

Thanks!

• Gravity
    Gravity Member Posts: 16
    Options

Are there any new Offerings in the making? Or maybe even a second Offering slot solely for Bloodpoint Offerings. It's so sad to almost exclusively see those. if there were 2 unique slots for Offerings than more "match altering" offerings would be used.

How about Offerings that change the number of crows or how they react to survivors/killers. Offerings that change skillchecks, add weather effects, turning some lockers into traps, weaken/strengthen some pallets, entity block windows faster/at random for some time.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Can you give a set of rules for special event's so people dont go out there way to keep others from getting rewards
  • Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    Options

Can you confirm that letting all wraiths keep after the new patch their Coxcombed Clapper add-ons which converted from uncommon to ultra-rare and led to people having an insane amount /200+/ stacks of the new ultra rares was intended ?

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    Options
    We’ve got shirtless David, do the design team/ game designers have any plans to finish and or put in the Neko Feng hoodie?
  • SH1FTY423
    SH1FTY423 Member Posts: 85
    Options
    What are the requirements for "FOG WHISPERER status" there are tons of content creators myself included that are on YT but are not Streamers can you elaborate on FOG WHISPERERS. 
     Great new Chapter BTW C YA IN THE FOG
                           Sh1fty 423
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Devs can you add in a button if there's a internet spike that causes dcs so people that are affected by it can keep there points and not be depip and feel cheated
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Another one sorry I keep asking so many but this one a think.others would agree with when are you going to implement coding to keep people for abusing same character teams perks and items I mean it cant be that hard to put in a code that means you cant be same characters same perks or items in a group makes swf team's have to work on who uses what perks carry's what item's what role and who to be instead as I've had a few times all p3 Claudette's with toolbox's or flashlights it really annoys good killers who play honest games to the point they lobby doge or are jerks to other players please just make it people can't spam the same things characters and perks make them work as a team and not like spoiled kids getting there way
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Is there at all a chance that you might be able to give the spirit a minor speed boost out the spirit world
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

Will there be more than 4 perks in the shrine?
    How about adding them all but increasing the price?

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Options
    Any chance to get the old flashlight beam back from 2016? It was much better 
  • batdis
    batdis Member Posts: 7
    Options

matchmaking is broken. when i play killer, doesnt matter whichk rank i am i always wait +5 minutes and somehow 3-4 survs come instantly

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018
    Options

Surrender option for Killers/ Survivors when?

Hate wasting 10 minutes trying to find the last survivor refusing to leave/ hatch stand-off/ everyone on the floor bleeding out. Identity V has this just give us this already, shouldn't be hard at all

Most of the time I just want to move on to another game instead of being held hostage here by game mechanics

• Shazzabam10
    Shazzabam10 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Does anyone else love Mathieu Cote??

• X_GHOST_X
    X_GHOST_X Member Posts: 5
    Options

How comes the current bloodpoints are capped at 1 million? i feel like this almost forces me to spend my bloodpoints on characters I've already leveled up rather than saving up and potentially using them for a future DLC..

• ermsy
    ermsy Member Posts: 580
    Options
    As there are so many perks now and it's hard to acquire the ones you need for a particular build, will there be a rework on how we would acquire these perks other than relying on rng?
  • Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411
    Options

Have you thought about making a way to save Preset Perks? i know you can save different Perk Builds on different Survivors but Im a Feng Main and i would like to switch out when i ever i want to a pre-saved perk build when everi feel like it.

• tpoez28
    tpoez28 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I really think the generators need to be looked at. The Double BP weekend has been a nightmare for killers, so many rude and toxic survivors and the gens get done in less than five minutes even with Ruin. A balance check is really at need here.
  • goldenkiller274
    Options
    Is that true that who owns kate denson's cosmetics will get the spirit for free? 
  • Exyes
    Exyes Member Posts: 27
    Options
    With all of the new cosmetics being steamrolled in (thank you by the way!), will you guys ever allow the option to put the prestige blood on top of preexisting outfits? As in, make the prestige blood an add on to an already equipped item. I myself have difficulties deciding which one to rock!

Thank you for your time and all your hard work! 
    Ps. That American Kate top will be bomb
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Stats, let's see some stats!

• Flopovic
    Flopovic Member Posts: 4
    Options

Would it be possible to give each other survivor the same bloodpoints in the end, as their game is a team effort? emblem progress and xp could still be personal. maybe that helps with tunneling?

• Gero003
    Gero003 Member Posts: 13
    Options

Because "killed" to The Huntress with so many nerfs?
    First the nerf of addons wind-up time, after the hitboxes more smaller in survivors (and not in debris of maps) and the reduced speed of bloodlust.
    This killer its not OP, was equilibrate but not now.
    Please read the complete repair list in the original post: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/21546/huntress-need-work-imo

Thanks.

• dubsteppaman
    dubsteppaman Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi, devs! Big ups to you!

First, I have an idea about reworking "Rancor":

• Rancor I: Revealing Killer's aura to Obsession and Survivors' locations to Killer for 4 seconds (this value at all perk levels) - after each generator completing;
    • Rancor II: Aura and locations revealing + Exposed status effect for the Obsession - after completing the last generator;
    • Rancor III: Aura and locations revealing + Exposed status effect for the Obsession + giving an opportunity for the Killer to kill the Obsession by his own hands - after completing the last generator

Why i bring this idea? Because i feel no gradation at this perk progression. It might be something like "NOED" - feeling his power at III level of it. Or like "Devour Hope" - adding another effects during its progression.

Second, i have an idea for "Plunderer's Instinct"

Alongside revealing the chests' auras, it would reveal dropped items' auras (by survivours themselves/after sacrifice/by "Franklin's Demise") whithin 10/15/20 meters.

And the third: what perks reworking will the midchapter patch bring?

Many thanks! Keep it up!
    Post edited by dubsteppaman on
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Currently there are very few around the maps and Spies From The Shadows procs very rarely. When can we see a "crow revamp" to make them a more menacing presence for survivors (they are still servants of the Entity)?

• shoec1ear
    shoec1ear Member Posts: 19
    Options

Any chance the icon images in the game files could be whitelisted? The amazing work by Happy Clown coloring the perks, add-ons, killer powers, etc. is too good to ignore, but I know a lot of people don't feel comfortable modding the game because of the risk of a ban. It would be a harmless change that gives players no gameplay advantage whatsoever, please consider this!

If it's not possible to whitelist the icon files, are there any updates on the touched upon Steam Workshop support?

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    Options

Can you tell us something about the mid chapter patch (?
    Also, huntress and pallets seem to have "some bugs" (huntress hatchets passing trought survivors and pallet not stunning unless you are literally under them) are you waiting for mid chapter patch to fix them or will you fix them early?

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65
    Options

Do you plan to update the forum site in the future? Some of us like to spend some time of forums and at the moment we don't have too many features: we can't delete old posts, we can't unsubscribe from specific posts, etc.

• Jiggilybits
    Jiggilybits Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Is it ever gonna be possible to put my prestige blood on clothes other than the default. There is a whole bunch of awesome skins Behavior have put alot of work into making and they look fantastic my only problem at the moment is choosing between my prestige outfits that I put alot of hours grinding for or purchasing a new outfit. I love this game and have no problem supporting the studio by paying for in game cosmetics I just wish I could put the blood I worked hard for on the awesome outfits I can buy. Will this ever be a possibility I'm sure a lot more people would buy cosmetics if they could also add their prestige to them, thanks for the amazing game I will continue to support it either way.
  • woodsy
    woodsy Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Are there any plans to rework the Spirit and how aura reading perks affect her? Currently she is not able to see any auras while using her power. This makes perks like BBQ & Chilli, Nurse's Calling, etc less effective for her. BBQ for example I literally have to wait until the aura is over with before I start my phase sequence just so I can track survivors better 
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    Options

Can we get a volume control for the music in the game? The chase music when playing as killer is so loud now, that it is almost impossible to hear anything else, like players running or grunting.

• Ranthe
    Ranthe Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hello Everyone :)
    Has there been any recent chatter about Freddy? Its exciting to know what could possibly be down the line for our iconic killer. Even if the ideas are just wishful thinking at this point, they are still fun to hear :)

• Rottimic
    Rottimic Member Posts: 16
    Options

Can we get a detailed version about what Prestiging does for the bloodweb .In game, it states the vague "Slightly Increases the odds of getting better items on the bloodweb"

Unfortunately this has caused the community to just fabricate misinformation to try and fill in the blanks. Everyone has their own interpretation of this. I've seen anything from 1/2/3% to 10/20/30% better chance for rarer items, and various rules about how much Very/Ultra rares are affected, if at all.

With the cosmetic shop live and flourising, Prestiging is now pretty much more of a Bloodpoint sink than a way to make your character look different. I'm sure at one point the exact mechanics were kept vague for a reason, but given the situation we're at now, I feel as though players should have all the facts about prestige available so they can make an informed choice.

TL,DR: Can we get exact numbers and figures for what each level of prestige does for a character's bloodweb?

• Salty_Huntress
    Salty_Huntress Member Posts: 151
    Options
    Since the removal of the moon bouquet survivors have no ultra rare offering is there plans to give survivors new offerings (not counting new map offerings) such as an offering that increases pallet spawns. I think that would be cool. ps deliverance is bugged and doesn’t always give you the 100% 
  • skynight
    skynight Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Totems feel like an expression of dark magic. They imbue devistating power... So should they be more dangerous to deal with? (Thank you for Haunted Ground, btw.)

Has the team considered creating a unique interaction for cleansing these malicious artifacts beyond holding M1? And/or.... Perhaps making them dangerous to touch barehanded, inviting new items, perks and offerings in the game?

Thank you for everything you do! Your persistent patience with our shared "passion" is greatly appreciated! :-D
  • McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294
    Options

Is there any LGBTQ+ character in this game? Pure curiosity.

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529
    Options

What are your plans for halloween? An event or maybe a paragraph?

• Karltastisk
    edited September 2018
    Options

Is Freddy Krueger still trapped in debt? :P And also can we get some information on the Freddy rework please?

• Karltastisk
    Options

SEASONAL REWARDS WHEN?

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    For killers could we get the option to interrupt our pallet break animation to make the survivor think we're breaking it when in reality we're actually tricking them into abandoning the loop? 
  • MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hello devs,

have you ever considered making prestieging more rewarding? For example 5% more bloodpoints after every trial with a P1 character, a P3 character would grant you 15% more bloodpoints after every trial. This also would ease out the huge grind in Dead by Daylight a little bit and make prestieging look a bit more attractive. Would love to hear your opinion about this.

Love your work, take care.

• X_GHOST_X
    X_GHOST_X Member Posts: 5
    Options

Will we ever get to see an in-game chat feature on the consoles versions just like there is on PC.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited September 2018
    Options

are you guys going to buff some survivors perks like autodidact prove thyself and others perks alot ppl loved autodidact in the PTB but now its useless and so others perks that ppl dont use

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062
    Options

The game can already tell if a survivor is in a chase or not. So why is it that, while in a chase, picking up an item is prioritized over vaulting?

• benrdav1
    benrdav1 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi Devs, is there any chance we could get a bonus xp offering in the future?

• SH1FTY423
    SH1FTY423 Member Posts: 85
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Will you guys be making the game compatible with the keyboard and mouse update for Xbox One coming in October I think it would be great for console players to be able to have the same accuracy Pc players enjoy
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

Do you ever think you'll add an option to turn off chase music? or better yet add in more chase music/ or allow for custom chase music or even add community made chase music (so long as it fits the theme?)
    and also Would you ever consider adding an ability for survivors to "reset" unbroken pallets at the expense of putting them on an exhaustion timer?

• DomTheSkunk
    DomTheSkunk Member Posts: 24
    Options

what do you say to the unfairness of BBQ&Chilli to We're Gonna Live Forever?

What is the reason killers get such a strong double point perk while survivors literally get nothing for it? Any plans for changes / Adjustments?

This discussion has been closed.