Best ways to show survivors you are gonna be nice?

Options

I'm not an amazingly good killer right now, I have a few I'm good at but I don't play killer a lot to begin with. With the Anniversary event I would like to just get the crowns for the killers and just get it over with and I thought about why not just being a cool killer from the start of the match so everyone can get points and the crowns.

I have had moments where I or friends don't understand a killers intention for being nice. So I wanted to ask what are the common gestures I can do to show the lobby I'm cool?

Comments

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options
    1. Be Ghostface and teabag them from a distance
    2. Be Huntress, change your name (if PC) to FUNTRESS, and throw hatchets into the air.
    3. Be Wraith and bing bong the bell constantly.
    4. Be Pig and try and get them to boop the snoot.
  • CuteLittleAngel
    CuteLittleAngel Member Posts: 12
    Options

I get that and Spirit is one of the killers I feel good with. Plus all the killer really needs to do is get the crown and just end the match with whatever amount of kills or hooks not mattering. Just I kinda thought it would be nice. One of the reason I don't play killer a lot is because I just don't feel like I match the mindset of it well. Plus this info would be nice in general if I want to be nice at some point in matches.

Gosh those all sound fun and cute. XD Two of those killers absolutely destroy me so making them goofy would be more funny to me then anything.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,562
    Options

Many survivors don’t like to farm though.

and then there are those that understand and actively try to not give you anything but they are making sure they get as much as possible (had to farm for one of the legion challenges and I am terrible at playing legion) [fun fact: the surv wrote in chat they just don’t like farming, but had an alt steam name saying „please farm“]

best way is really trying to play normally, don’t camp or tunnel and after 2 hooks ignore them/ slug them if you encounter them again. That way you can improve you game and it should be somewhat fun for most.

• Grobovshick
    Grobovshick Member Posts: 19
    Options

Click 'ready' and 'unready' many times in lobby as killer.

In the game find one surv, hit him two times and drag his body to a near gen. Hit a gen via your attack a few times.

Shake your face up and down.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

I play as Ghostface and just hop around the map. For some reason survivors trust Ghostface way faster than they'll trust any other killer.

I've had killers nod at me, slash the air, smack a gen, or pick me up and spin until I wiggle free.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

I'll start off just trying to walk up and nod or something. If they don't get the hint, I'll just down someone and pick them up then spin in circles until they get free.

That generally drives the point home real fast.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

What I always do and 8/10 tends to work is when I spot them, stand still. Nod my head. Then go over to the generator, and smack it with your weapon. As they slowly approach, back up a bit. Then it's farm time. Unfortunately that other 2/10 have either ran away or just didn't understand.

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650
    edited June 2020
    Options
    1. Play Leatherface
    2. Try get them to all work on the same gen by hitting the gen
    3. Rev your chainsaw around to appear friendly
    4. Rev your chainsaw, turn around and take them all down in one swing
    5. Profit
  • Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I actually did this earlier today, by complete accident. It was my first time using him, so I didn't realise you had to let go of the button to chainsaw. All 4 just went down like bricks as they were healing each other. I let them all go, but they must have thought I'd stabbed them in the back.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Just watch them finish a gen without stopping them. They usually understand you will not hurt them after that.

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259
    Options

Usually by playing the game normally and not ruining it for everyone else because you're not "confident" enough.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 432
    Options

I usually just keep attacking the air, pallets, or other objects until they all reunite near me.