The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Homophobic killer

Halfway
Halfway Member Posts: 18
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Basically, I asked how the killer knew where i was at end game since i was crouching and hiding near the exit gate and instead of looking for the hatch, the killer came DIRECTLY to me. I said it's strange how you came straight to me instead of looking for hatch and then he decided to say add me on discord and then call me a #########. I find this behaviour ABSOLUTELY VILE and DISGUSTING! I was about to put GG anyways before he called me that. His perks show that he couldn't have known where i was especially since i was in a locker when the last person died because he was leather face and i wasn't taking ANY chances. What do you all think of this behaviour? is anyone else sick of the homophobia and bullying.

Maybe i should have just put GG but it was very suspicious and then 2 others said he did the same thing to them so i have decided to report them for hacking and put, it's a potential hacker. Some of the actions felt very suspicious.

Not going to lie, i put enjoy your ban because i was really pissed and wanted him or her or they to regret their actions. Why are some people so evil

I've been playing DBD for years but stuff like this makes me not want to play tbf.

I was NOT in this survive with friends and the name are a little.... anyways, but yea no perks for crows nor whispers etc.

Since i reported him for potentially hacking, it won't let me report his vile behaviour and slurs?

SCREENSHOTS HAVE BEEN REUPLOADED without names

Post edited by Halfway on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.