Friday the 13th made you feel like a monster

The Friday the 13th game made you feel like a monster. This game makes you feel like your just another guy, hunting other guys. The monster is equal to. Not better than a survivor. You are not more athletically gifted. You don't have supernatural speed or strength. They are just as fast as you are. This is why I liked Friday the 13th more. Now. It's stuck in it's legal battle. And I'm stuck playing the most Un-Horror Movie Monster game. I can't wait for a game to come out were you feel like your playing an overpowered monster again.

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    And F13 has dedicated servers...
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Honestly this games blows F13 out of the water! Graphics are far superior and so is this community 😍 but to each his own 😊
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

Friday the 13th makes you feel like a monster right up until you go up against a team of Vanessa or Chad players working together. Especially Vanessa. The difference between the speed characters and the slow repair characters is night and day and unjustifiable.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@MagnumTA said:
    The Friday the 13th game made you feel like a monster. This game makes you feel like your just another guy, hunting other guys. The monster is equal to. Not better than a survivor. You are not more athletically gifted. You don't have supernatural speed or strength. They are just as fast as you are. This is why I liked Friday the 13th more. Now. It's stuck in it's legal battle. And I'm stuck playing the most Un-Horror Movie Monster game. I can't wait for a game to come out were you feel like your playing an overpowered monster again.

It's stuck in a legal battle, but it's also stuck in having an actual playerbase.

• BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

Ah yes, the game that made countless empty promises during its lifecycle, then proceeded to fulfill them at the very end when they didn't make a difference? Indeed, what a great development cycle they had.

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

Sure Jason has more ways to kill people. But it feels special when you do it in Dead by Daylight.

After all there's three types of moris you can get. The green one allows you to kill one survivor after they been hooked.

The yellow one is meant for the last survivor. The purple one can be used on all survivors.

Some killers like The Pig & Michael has an alternate way of killing people. Both of which are painful to watch in a good way.

The Entity now has two ways of killing survivors in matches. Isn't that by itself scary enough?

Some killers in F13 requires you to take someone a little distance. But each character does have different stats.

Which could increase or decrease your time. Let's be honest that can be very annoying at times.

Also Jason has challenge exclusive kills. I will be honest to say some of these are among the best kills.

But you can only experience those offline. So I felt Dead by Daylight is simply better here.