Xbox connection issues

Options

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place and if this has already been asked but recently whenever I try to play swf sometimes I don't see my friend's in the lobby or when they are readied up. Anyone else experiencing this issue and if so know when they might resolve the issue? Thank you and sorry I'm still relatively new to the forums.

Comments

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178
    Options

Yeah it happens all the time all you gotta do is restart your game and have your friends restart their games and it'll be good again for a bit its a bug that been in the game for ever and dont think they're going to fix it. It happens because DBD was never mint to play with friends. The idea in the beginning was a solo experience for everyone that played

• RetroPix3l
    RetroPix3l Member Posts: 20
    Options

Too be completely honest I played dbd a lot in the past and took a long break and just got back into it again because another group of friends started playing but strangely enough I guess I've never noticed the bug until now or totally forgot about it. Tad bit annoying but, oh well. Anyways thank you for the quick response much obliged.

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178
    Options

You're welcome, but it used to happen to me a lot and it sucks having to keep restarting your game but here lately it hasn't happened to me much at all.