We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

A Flower Faded [Survivor Concept]

Yeark
Yeark Member Posts: 35

chapter introduction : a flower faded

Amelie Jolley, Beautiful Comedian :

Amélie Jolley has always been a brilliant person, her passion was to make shows to entertain everyone ! It was her biggest dream, to make the whole world laugh.

But when she was alone, without contact from anyone, she felt empty, useless, and forgotten.

She could spend days in her room, see months! If no one comes to her, then she can not do anything.

The days go by as if nothing had happened, she went to school, she were joyful and always laughing and then she lost her happiness at night.

One day, Amelie was no longer in control of herself, she wanted to go far, far away, rejecting anyone, her family, her friends, everybody

She left, she ran, then the sunlight began to fall, then everything went black.

Amelie didn't know what she had done, find herself in a forest at night! But, she did not feel alone, and she imagined that she was going to face her biggest nightmare ...

PERKS :

Anything Can Happen :

Even though she's alone, she knows, deep inside, that she will never be alone.

You start the game with your "BEST-FRIEND", the survivors gain :

1. 15% Speed for healing, and repairing generators.
  2. You run faster than usual, you are 5% faster
  3. When you unhooked your best friend, you have a chance of 1/5 to cash 1 more strike.

BUT IF YOU'RE BEST FRIEND DIE, then ... :

1. You lose 20 % for healing, repairing generators.
  2. Normal Speed
  3. The killer only need one hit to putting you in the dying state.

"I'll always protect you, always."

Not Yet ! :

Remembering your biggest fear isn't the time.

Not Yet ! is a stack perk, you gain one stack by each generator completed :

1. You gain 3% speed vaulting
  2. Noises of Fast vaulting for windows/pallets are slighty reduced
"No, I don't want to live that anymore !"

Last glimmer of hope :

You are almost free !

When all the generators are repaired :

1. The time to unhook a survivor is moderately reduced
  2. When you unhook a survivor, you see the killer's aura for 5 seconds
"We're almost there, run !"

Thank you for reading, and have a good day/night !

Comments

• Yeark
    Yeark Member Posts: 35

hum ... sorry but ... what do you think ?

• SenhorR
    SenhorR Member Posts: 4

So let's see, the first perk buff on speed i didn't think so interesting, same with de Exposed status if your friend die, it could be a timer 50,40,30 and not a ETERNAL EXPOSED status, but the ideia of a BEST-FRIEND is really interesting. The second i don't have anything to talk about, and the last one... We already have another perks then together do the same think, then this perk should be rethought.