Serious question for Devs

Nickeh
Nickeh Member Posts: 282
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Isn't a portion of the money for all these overpriced cosmetics supposed to go back into the game by hiring more staff to work on known issues?

People don't mind paying more for a skin than an entire chapter because they get to make their character look different and they know they're supporting a game they like.. but are they supporting it? What exactly is being done with this money? I ask because the quality of the game has been on a severe decline, to the point where even the simplest aspect of a supposed celebration (an item that's essentially just a copy of a slew of previous items) is broken and you just simply don't care enough to fix it in a reasonable time, then try to sell on your twitter page that this bug is a beneficial thing.

Let's not forget how buggy it's gotten in general. I've actually had a game where my character self cared instead of dropping a pallet...I don't even run self care. Also: floating characters, characters walking through the killer's model, characters being locked in an action, perks not triggering how or when they should, constant crashes and freezes, the list goes on. If your game is doing well why has quality been on a steady decline?

Comments