A message to scared survivors

mike4156
mike4156 Member Posts: 222

I know new players are more scared of killers but this happened in RED RANKS!!! If I'm looping the killer don't hug the walls around the pallet and make it harder for me to loop the killer if you're scared. I'll even take back agro just get out of the damn way. I had a game in red ranks just now where a jane got me killed!! by blocking me during a loop cuz shes a idiot then i got down and hooked, she unhooks me and then she slams a pallet next to me while im taking off the bear trap on my head. killer didn't give a ######### he tunneled me and hooked me 3 times I was so mad i let him get me the 3rd time i was screwed anyway he was right on me the second i got unhooked the 2nd time. THAT WAS SO FRUSTRATING its usually other survivors that piss me off more than the killer. ugh man i lost a key too i was just trying to make getting a crown easier.

If you're a survivor don't react out of fear, thats how we lose. Not only that it definitely screws over your team mates. The more people that get this idea the better.

Comments