The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why a FNaF Chapter Wouldn't Be a Bad Idea

2»

Comments

• Division912
    Division912 Member Posts: 11

I mean I could somewhat see slender but with the existence of legion in the game making Jeff unique would be somewhat hard

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

No.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Please don't take those ideas seriously. Those were 100% meant as meme suggestions.

• Dogy9978
    Dogy9978 Member Posts: 9

Honestly, I think a fnaf chapter would be nice.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

These FNAF threads keep coming back around & it’s always from a new account with 1 post. Are you making new ones just to keep it alive? Lol

• Dogy9978

Dude what? I made this account a long time ago when this place was still kinda new. The new anniversary event came and I was curious if people had the same idea of making the crown a cosmetic that can be put not just on default survivor heads. Found this post and decided to comment. Didn't realize I'd be call out for being some new account. You good my dude? XD

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353
    edited June 2020

@doggy9978 (for some reason deleted the quote oops)

I’m not attacking you. I just keep seeing new accounts bringing back old FNAF threads in an attempt to attract more people to it lol. So I just thought I’d ask. Sorry if I offended you lol

• Dogy9978

Don't worry about man ;) I just thought the idea would be nice.

As for the Spike of fnaf interest, it could be related to a few fnaf dbd related videos that have recently popped up. Like chase music and even theories of like moris and killer abilities. One of those videos(that was made like 3 days ago from a not popular YouTuber at the time) had like a petition link that had like over 3,000 people sign for fnaf to be in dbd. I could see people from these vids coming here. Making a new account just to express their agreement here.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    edited June 2020

I'm glad someone is duscussing it. It would be cool to see FNAF in DBD, and I'd love to see what the devs would do with it.

Edit: i feel like having legion as robbie rabbit helps prove it could potentially work

Post edited by RainbowPatooie on
  • Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

People saying it wouldn't fir because the game revolves around jumpscare just put a big question mark into my face.

We have the main games, a vr game, an ar game, a novel trilogy, a book series with little stories and an upcoming movie.

The games revolve around jumpscares, yes... but I literally see no reason why that is a reason it shouldn't be in DbD? Springtrap in wouldn't just loose all his 'creepiness' just by not having jumpscares.

The VR game is more about atmosphere than about jumpscares, the novel series has a different story and then we have the book series with the collection of little stories which also don't contain jumpscares.

'Springtrap wouldn't fit'

Why wouldn't he fit? He is a serial killer/murderer, he was human and works just fine atmosphere-wise. Hell, he could fit even more if they adjusted him to the style of DbD. I also saw someone earlier mention Springtrap would attack with a phone... where did that come from...?

It's not like he could just attack without a weapon... oh wait.. he can, just like Demogorgon or Hag.

The Novel series opens even more doors, they'd have more creativity on Springtrap design, the novels have multiple characters that could become survivors to choose from. And has possible locations for maps.

It just overall feels like people don't even think on their own and just go with the mass and say no. And honestly, the community isn't the problem, it's just a lame excuse not to do research on that topic.

• DeathLobster
    DeathLobster Member Posts: 8

If for some odd reason they added Springtrap, I'm sorry, but he would not be the most original killer, or even original. He'd be a character made by some one else, brought to DbD. An original killer is just that, a killer BHVR made for their game. Trapper, Hillbilly, Spirit, Oni, Wraith, Doctor, Nurse, Blight, Plague, Hag, Legion etc etc, THESE are original killers.

Nothing any one who isn't a part of BHVR has made is an original killer in DbD. He wouldn't even be the most unique.

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389

"I rememer when I was in 5th grade. Over 5 years ago" made me chuckle

I'm not opposed to a FNaF chapter

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I ain't reading all that.

I'm happy for you tho.

Or sorry that happened to you.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

To be fair, 5th grade was more than 5 years ago for me too. (Its also been more than 15)

Also I don't care at all about a FNaF chapter.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

A for effort.