Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Guesses on next chapter ?

Siberia
Siberia Member Posts: 353

What do you think the next DLC will be? No evidence or anything to go off of yet, but just a shot in the dark of what you think or even hope for.

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I still think they will add Candyman..

if not I hope for either a pyromaniac killer or someone that utilizes insects or spiders in some way.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Same, I honestly believe the Candyman DLC was pushed back because the movie was pushed back to September.

• Siberia

Still a possibility. I’m thinking the legendary skins were introduced because of IT & the losers, so that’s my guess, though not what I want the most lol. Pyro killer would be super cool though!

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

I would like to see another original DLC instead of licensed.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

I hope the next chapter will solely be dedicated to bug fixing (NURSE, FIX NURSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE) and redesign of bad/rarely used/overly used perks in order to give the possibility to both survivors and killers to have a multiple choice for ‘meta’ builds and not only the usual ones.

No new killer, no new survivor, no new map.

• Siberia

I do really like their original creations too. But I admit I’m a sucker for licensed. It’s just fun to be able to play as your favorite horror icons.

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

candyman

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere it's going to be a licenced chapter and I bet my marbles on Candyman.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332

Liscensed Killers:

Candyman.

Pinhead from hell raiser.

Original:

A guy who utilizes established mechanics is most likely.

Fire guy: uses fire as an enviromental hazard like PH does although mostly likely can send out the flames in lanes. Unlike PH this flame can also catch onto pallets and closest like plagues contagion. Interacting with this hazard hurts you and probably makes you very easy to track since you're on fire.

This guy will probably be a slow killer and utilize range and long term map manipulation.

Lovecraftian Character: Return of the madness machenic. We'll probably see what causes survivors to go mad change, most likely being a trigger rather than a static blast or even survivors going mad even when simply injured-sort of like how onis power empowers him on injuries- he'll probably be the weird love baby of spirit and doctor. Madness effects but the madness tier changing how he acts, such as seeming to phase or teleport randomly and so on.

We already got teleporting characters, anti-loopers and range based characters. So it's most likely they're try to focus on people that dramatically change how the survivor and killer act as their power goes up or change and put things in the map-such as the flame guy-

Personally I hope we just get a big interactives, offering and actual map hazards update next chapter. We got enough killers and survivors for a while. Same with perks.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Actually I really hope they will add new items for survivors. They mentioned they kind of see the items as the equivalent of the killers power when asked for individual survivor traits.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

I'm hoping for a non-licenced killer.

But if I could have anything I'd want Slenderman. I remember playing (and failing) Slender The Arrival and Eight Pages all the time when I was younger.

Having the classic eight pages map would be so cool.

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134

I would love it they added supernatural as a chapter. Would be a dream come true for me

• LeftPreston
    LeftPreston Member Posts: 95