Wiggling button PS4

How do you guys feel about the macro for struggling in the killer's grasp? I already have my second controller's analog stick ruined by the fast left-right movements you have to perfom during wiggling. Why can't we switch it to a button like X or O?? The analog stick is a delicate thing and I don't want to have to buy a new controller every 6 months because it won't work properly anymore at some point... Any thoughts on this? Anyone having similar issues?

Comments

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    Do a circular motion clockwise, problem solved.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

YOU DO KNOW DOING IT FASTER DOES NOT MAKE YOU WIGGLE FASTER RIGHT!?

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Jack11803 said:

Really damn I gotta ease up or spin it
  • unclevincent
    unclevincent Member Posts: 40

@Jack11803 said:

I do know that, thank you very much smartbuns. Im fairly easy on the controller, but still I've noticed some sort of unresponsiveness while moving for like a week now - and my controller is only a few months old. Same thing happened to the controller I had before after a couple of months playing DbD.
    But alright, your answer suggests you don't have these problems with your controller and that's all I wanted to know.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Digwiid said:
    This. Circular motions are just as effective while also not killing your hand or controller.
  • unclevincent
    unclevincent Member Posts: 40

@Digwiid said:

I'll try that, thank you. Not really a full solution because you still have to stress the analog stick, but maybe better than side movements. I'm just wondering: on PC you are free to designate your macros freely, why not on PS4 as well?? I want the wiggling on X or square.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Replacing it with multiple skillchecks with small radius (like ds or even overcharge tier 3) would be a better option in my opinion and reward skilled players instead of just giving an escape for mashing.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Wiggle is kinda like trying to unhook yourself, most of the time you wont escape anyway but yeah, a simple button would be easier for me too.
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Eveline said:
    Wiggle is kinda like trying to unhook yourself, most of the time you wont escape anyway but yeah, a simple button would be easier for me too.

I would choose to not wiggle and let him hook me if I could, but if you just dangle there he takes ur ass in the basement lol. I am on PS4 and the wiggle functionality is my least favorite part of the game.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Yeah I know but sometimes I won't wiggle at all. On ps4 as well. Some killers let me live if I don't struggle btw lol. 
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Eveline said:
    Some killers let me live if I don't struggle btw lol. 

So true, I've had this happen lol. Or they'll think you have decisive and dribble you until you break free. :eh: