Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wiggling button PS4

How do you guys feel about the macro for struggling in the killer's grasp? I already have my second controller's analog stick ruined by the fast left-right movements you have to perfom during wiggling. Why can't we switch it to a button like X or O?? The analog stick is a delicate thing and I don't want to have to buy a new controller every 6 months because it won't work properly anymore at some point... Any thoughts on this? Anyone having similar issues?

Comments

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    Do a circular motion clockwise, problem solved.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

YOU DO KNOW DOING IT FASTER DOES NOT MAKE YOU WIGGLE FASTER RIGHT!?

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Jack11803 said:

Really damn I gotta ease up or spin it
  • unclevincent
    unclevincent Member Posts: 40

@Jack11803 said:

I do know that, thank you very much smartbuns. Im fairly easy on the controller, but still I've noticed some sort of unresponsiveness while moving for like a week now - and my controller is only a few months old. Same thing happened to the controller I had before after a couple of months playing DbD.
    But alright, your answer suggests you don't have these problems with your controller and that's all I wanted to know.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Digwiid said:
    This. Circular motions are just as effective while also not killing your hand or controller.
  • unclevincent
    unclevincent Member Posts: 40

@Digwiid said:

I'll try that, thank you. Not really a full solution because you still have to stress the analog stick, but maybe better than side movements. I'm just wondering: on PC you are free to designate your macros freely, why not on PS4 as well?? I want the wiggling on X or square.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Replacing it with multiple skillchecks with small radius (like ds or even overcharge tier 3) would be a better option in my opinion and reward skilled players instead of just giving an escape for mashing.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Wiggle is kinda like trying to unhook yourself, most of the time you wont escape anyway but yeah, a simple button would be easier for me too.
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Eveline said:
    Wiggle is kinda like trying to unhook yourself, most of the time you wont escape anyway but yeah, a simple button would be easier for me too.

I would choose to not wiggle and let him hook me if I could, but if you just dangle there he takes ur ass in the basement lol. I am on PS4 and the wiggle functionality is my least favorite part of the game.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Yeah I know but sometimes I won't wiggle at all. On ps4 as well. Some killers let me live if I don't struggle btw lol. 
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Eveline said:
    Some killers let me live if I don't struggle btw lol. 

So true, I've had this happen lol. Or they'll think you have decisive and dribble you until you break free. :eh: