Why is BBQ&Chili never in the shrine?

Is this tactic from the devs to force us to buy Leatherface just because of 1 perk?
For Example Make Your Choice was in the shrine for about 1 month and now it's again. So why so rare with BBQ?

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    its been in the Shrine like 5 times
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437

Is this tactic from the devs to force us to buy Leatherface just because of 1 perk?
    For Example Make Your Choice was in the shrine for about 1 month and now it's again. So why so rare with BBQ?

Hello sane reason why they have ur spots taken for splinters buy lk
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Hello sane reason why they have ur spots taken for splinters buy lk
    huh
  • redsopine1
    Ur ultra rare lk licensed killers
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    It’s just really, really crappy RNG. It was in the Shrine once in early November 2017 and it hasn’t appeared again.
  • redsopine1
    Also I apologize of my first comment cane across rude condescending or sarcastic
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I had to buy him just for his perks

• Rakshis
    Rakshis Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2018

Currently 81 teachable perks across Killers & Survivors. Only 4 perks a month in the shrine.

Right now if they were doing a basic rotation with no repeats it's 21 months (1 year 9 months) to get through every perk.

But yes. Probably also a ploy to get you to spend money on the DLC.

Post edited by Rakshis on
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Just buy Leatherface. Doesn't cost much, and he's such a handsome lad!

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Leatherface is a great killer. Slap the Hillbilly's perks on him and Monitor and Abuse and you've got a simple killer that can't be bullied.
  • HellDescent

@Rakshis said:
    Currently 108 teachable perks across Killers & Survivors. Only 4 perks a month in the shrine.

Right now if they were doing a basic rotation with no repeats it's 27 months (2 years 3 months) to get through every perk.

I believe there's only 81 teachables.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@HellDescent said:

@Rakshis said:
    Currently 108 teachable perks across Killers & Survivors. Only 4 perks a month in the shrine.

Right now if they were doing a basic rotation with no repeats it's 27 months (2 years 3 months) to get through every perk.

Also there's 2 perks each side a week... don't know where that 27 months math is coming from...

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

Because you use nurse portrait and nobody loves you.

• HellDescent

I've already proposed a change to RNG system. To remove perks from the shrine for the rest of the year if the
    perk have appeared more that 6 times for that year, and remove it for the rest of the season if it appeared 3 times during 1 season.

• Rakshis
    Rakshis Member Posts: 12

@HellDescent said:

@Rakshis said:

Fixed it! Had 4 stuck in my head this morning for some reason as the number for teacher perks for each killer / survivor even though it's only 3.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Barbecue & Chilli has only been in the shrine once, but there are many other perks that have never been on it even once. Furthermore, it's a Killer perk. There are more Survivor perks than Killer perks, so statistically, it makes sense that Survivor perks will be there more often.