Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bloodpoint Compensation for the poor event

MissKitty95
MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

I think that the community should be compensated with this either x2bp or skins or something; you get everyone hype for a 4 year and then you mess up a basic offering . “ it’s 140 atm” but it’s not the cakes do not work at all.. I’ve tested them and I had no extra blood points rewards at the end of the game and the bloodweb ratio for items is ridiculous, loads of cakes to use that don’t work& no event items.. stil loads of pointless toolboxes & add ons -_- HAHA

this is event is like when you buy a ice cream from the icecream van and then trip over and now it’s on the floor.. pointless and a waste of time. Don’t get me wrong I like the balloons ... and the loading screen but Common.

Comments

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

Maybe we can get 10million BP for a least because I lost 500% BP like in 30 games

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

@JAZC_CR when I see cakes I just sigh

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

yeah and they didnt even put it on the game or people dont care so were just losing out of hundreds of thousands of bp now and its honestly pissing me off how long the devs are taking.