Interested in the perk ideas you all have come up with...

Options

Occasionally, my mind will start to think about new survivors or killers and then move onto which perks they could have.. Share with me the ones y'all have come up with.. :)

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

Pharmacy. But for flashlights and toolboxes.

• Brightened
    Brightened Member Posts: 307
    Options

Since toolbox rework, I don't see much use out of that one lol. I do like the Flashlight one though.. lol Call it "Energizer bunny"

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited June 2020
    Options

Killer Perks

Wicked Game: Pressing the active ability on a regressing gen causes the next 1/2/3 people to touch that gen to lose a health state (does not inflict dying and only applies to one gen at a time). Takes 1 second to apply.

Salt: Survivors in the dying state bleed out 1/1.5/ 2 minutes faster.

Hard Luck: Survivors Luck is reduced by 50% and items found in chests are always of the lowest possible rarity (i.e. brown med kit, green key)

Survivor Perks:

Bully : stunning a killer causes a 150% speed boost for 3 secs. Causes the exhaustation status effect for 60/50/40 secs.

Take a beating: being both exhausted and injured hides your scratch marks for 10 secs.

Shy: stunning a killer hides all aura reading abilities for 10 secs

• JustCats
    JustCats Member Posts: 298
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hex: Rubber and Glue. On clearing a dull totem, survivors lose a random perk for the duration of the trial.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621
    edited June 2020
    Options

There needs to be one that let's your character let out an "OOOooooOooOoOoooooooOh!" Like a spooky ghost to spook people. And anyone within earshot of it starts to fill a Shook meter and when it fills they're Shook and just stand in place for 5 seconds, shaking in their boots.

Edit: actually, make the Shook status effect permanent and the only way you can get out of it is if a teammate comes up to them and slaps them and yells at them to get a grip.

• Brightened
    Options

I like all of these! The only one I see a problem with in my opinion is "salt" because I think it will promote slugging lol

• Brightened
    Options

I can see this being interesting if it's a one time use maybe :o

• Brightened
    Options

I would like to see clips of this happening lol. Sounds like something for April Fools

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Slugging happens anyway, what this promotes is people getting off gens and picking up slugs faster 😊

• ACTIV3_GNASHER
    ACTIV3_GNASHER Member Posts: 75
    Options

Counter to object of obsession

“Weapon of Obsession”

this perk does not create an obsession, and only activates if a survivor has an obsession based perk.

whenever your obsession looks at you from 60 metres or further away. The aura’s of all other survivors in the trial is revealed.

• Brightened
    Options

Interesting :o So the one survivor would reveal everyone else?

• 1anioh
    1anioh Member Posts: 62
    Options

Tear away clothes: when interrupted and grabbed by a killer, your shirt tears allowing you to run away. (For a male stripper surv my sister insists would be a grand character)

Blend in: You look like your obsession, matching them almost exactly, granting undetectable. This effect lasts until you attack or damage something. Has a 180/160/140 cooldown.

M'lady: A token build-up perk. 0 tokens, Female characters recieve deep wound when struck by basic attack, but will not fall into a dying state no matter how much you stab them. 1 token, gained after hooking a girl, basic attack puts females into mangled and exhausted injury state. 2 tokens, gained after hooking a girl, the killer becomes obsessed with a girl that has been hooked atleast once. They can now mori the obsession.

And finally

Candyman: You found a strange candy in your pocket at the beginning of the match. Eating it grants you a random entity gifted perk for this trial. From both the survivor and killer bloodwebs.