Typical endgame chat experience

Options
poplavok
poplavok Member Posts: 40

Imagine playing this game without trying to find what you can accuse the killer for in a very rude manner? I mean, I am used to at this point but rude tbh.

Comments

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678
    Options

Iri head huntress is probably the most OP thing in the game. How it hasn't been changed after like 3 years boggles my mind. You should expect hate for using it. If that bothers you or not is your decision.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Sad nerds that probably have no life, and sadly it's possible that it's not even their own fault.

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    edited June 2020
    Options

I've honestly seen worse playing fair without any busted addons. Play however you want but when you use something that's recognized as broken by both survivors/killers as giving a completely unfair/unfun advantage, I wouldn't expect anything less from people who you forced to play against that setup. It doesn't justify their comments but you have to understand their frustration which led to those comments.

I've literally just gone up against an iri huntress earlier and got a 4scape. I also got tunneled. Some may find it fun but I found it incredibly irritating but still gave a gg.

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178
    Options

they werent even that rude too, totally justified

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

My guess it would because of the map as some map like Lery's still suck massively for huntress and makes getting her hatches extremely unreliable.

Keep in mind part of Lery's changes in its update was to make huntress/plague not borderline unplayable on that map.

• ActulCasul
    Options

I don't see any indication in pic related that it was played on lerys

• mike4156
    mike4156 Member Posts: 222
    Options

iri head is game breaking if you're a great red ranks killer, thats what youre going to get at that level not people who go easy.

sht needs to be removed or changed

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,263
    Options

I mean if you use addons like that preform poorly then sit in the after game chat you can faintly hear their knuckles crack before they type a paragraph to let you know they have relations with your mother. Just the nature of strong items in games. For example in this one survivors expect you to use the weakest stuff on the worst killer and never use good stuff on them or they complain. Either don't use good stuff until you can handle it or just type gg and race to hit that continue button

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    Options

They're just kids with butt hurt feelings. It's seriously mad that they can become so incensed over one round.

Besides, despite their comments on you only getting 2K, maybe they should look at themselves as SWF and wonder why only 2 got out with their all-seeing communication at red rank.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179
    Options

You used iri head... I don't feel bad for you.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    Options

The 2 that escaped used a full meta loadout, but i guess those were the ones that were salty.

Iri head is okay, if you don't pair it with an ebony mori. And if it was SWF, well, using better addons to counter external communication is totally fine.

• IFeelFantastic
    IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72
    Options

4th Anniversary Load Screen Quote: Relax. Enjoy. Have fun.

And that's all there is to it, ladies and gentlemen. Win or lose, I always reply with "gg". It defeats the saltiness before it starts by showing that I don't really take the game so seriously.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Just reply "ok" or "ok, and?" or "ok, cool" and they won't be able to come back ;)

• Mrjuice
    Mrjuice Member Posts: 94
    Options

Iri head is a problem, but that doesn't justify sending hate message to a person using it because they are simply playing what's in the game. Same thing goes for keys and moris.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Report them and move on. Never engage with those people, they're not even worth the energy it takes to think of a reply.

• poplavok
    Options

It was oni map where I don't see anything and objects have weird hitboxes. Also, it just wasn't my gaming day. Sometimes you get merciless killer without perks and addons at all and sometmes you have red addons ad mori but don't get to hook a single person.

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227
    Options

And remember there are 4 survivors. I play solo survivor and I'm shocked and embarassed when team mates say hateful things.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    edited June 2020
    Options

Remember, only survivors are allowed to run strong loadouts. /s

Edit: From the length of the black bar, I assume the DS-Unbreakable-DH-Adre-Flashlight guy was the one who wrote that last line. lul

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    Options

Typical endgame chat when I destroy survivors is silence and I love it, that means I destroyed them "fairly" so they got nothing to ######### about.

When I get messages like these I laugh my ass off how pathetic they are and continue with my day, I advise you do the same.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

I never said it was justified, all that I said was that if you use addons that pretty strong you are gonna get hate.

My point was that there isn't a point in the op putting this on the forums because it brings nothing new to the table, if I go on killer and put on insta-saw on hillbilly and play 5 games with I'm gonna get hate. Sorry if didn't come across that way but that what I meant.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Fair point. All Im getting at is IF someone reads these forums and they are the type to send those messages it might help the community as a whole if they see and understand that its not ops faukt those things are in the game. Its like bitching about moris and keys. Yeah its annoying (as is iri) but until the devs change it theres 0 reason to send hate mail to simeone as its part of the game.

• poplavok
    Options

Yes! It was a flashlight Nea with the ski resort skin

• ActulCasul
    Options

if violence begets violence, how does toxicity not beget toxicity?

im sick of of people pretending that this asymmetrical game doesnt fester bullshit that doesnt excuse further bullshit.

equip scummy addons and karma dictates something scummy will rebound in your face.

if you spit in the wind dont complain when it blows back into your face.

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

They have all the crutches themselves XD I dont get it.

Iri head is broken, but their meta builds combine are the same bullshit.

Seems like a fair game to me

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Iri Head Huntress is terrible to play against, especially with her hurdling fridges at you, even worse on open maps. With how huntress is now, using Iri head gets you a hefty amount of salt.

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
    Options

so the killer is toxic because he brings a meta build but the survivors arent toxic for bringing meta build thats some big brain you got there

• ActulCasul
    Options

how is iri head a meta build its ranged noed from the beginning of a trial

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Iri head is disgusting. Be prepared for salt.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Anyone who runs DS/unbreakable and anyone who runs iri head huntress should always be matched against each other and keep it away from the rest of us - matchmaking doing an excellent job for once.

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
    Options

i dont think you know what meta means. Look it up then talk to me

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989
    Options
  • EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875
    edited June 2020
    Options

You’re upset because they called you s-ter? We also don’t know if you are any of those comments.

Playing survivor at rank 1, about a 1/3 of my games on PC end with the killer calling me names because they decided to chase me for 2 minutes, calling me names because they played well and got me early, telling me to go die, wishing my family were killed in an accident, telling me I should masturbate to their instagram photos (proclaiming how hot of a man they are and how lucky I’d be to see them), I’ve been called every name in the book, and more

now, I only play on PC for the PTB and stick to my PS4 instead. Significantly less postgame BS

edit: I think people need to understand not everybody plays this game to establish dominance on others. Most people play to have fun, and most swfs play to have fun as well (brief aside, people need to stop calling every group a swf if they’re good...a lot of times it’s just good solo queue players). I would love to see an unranked game mode where nobody dies and you only get 50% bp. I care more for a good chase then proxy camping, cage camping, slugging, etc just to momentarily inflate my ego with “yes, 4k”

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,810
    Options

I wouldn’t say what they said but if a huntress got anything less than a 4K they deserve a “lmao gg” for having good addons and still not managing to secure a win.