Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So it Had, been awhile.

Clevite
Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Well I had recently switched from playing killer(7 devotions) to attempting to get good at survivor(just finished 2nd devotion as survivor).

So recently I have picked up killer again, needing a break, as you all understand. So my rank slipped a bit as I concentrated on Survivor. So why not try a new killer I haven't played.

I mess around with Oni, trying to get the crown and learn him. I get the game map. Well early on I get a guy in the basement. I go around smash a few others and get my power. Well it's been a minute, I know second stage is coming so I charge down to the basement and unfortunately dude gets hit. I miss a bunch and everyone runs away. So I hook dude.

Long story short, get a message, "I hope you die from cancer." I know whatever, its stupid, I'm venting a bit. I text, sorry, gg, trying to learn Oni, get the BS "die" text and all that.

I don't get this. IN all my time as a survivor I never got this kind of message from a killer. I may not have always agreed with their play style ,and we may have discussed things, but not once did I get told to die. Why survivors do you get so butt hurt from a video game. Surely you must understand that sometimes these things happen, and like it or not it is a game.

Anyways, thanks for reading and allowing me to vent. But I think I am going to go after Devotion 8 on killer now, before pursuing devotion 3 on survivor.

Comments