Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Licensed Chapter Ideas

Howdy! Just thought I'd come on here and see what kind of licensed chapters you guys would like to see in the future? I personally would love to see an Alien chapter or even a chapter with The Thing, feeling like they could have some potential ;)

Comments

• Azterikk
    Azterikk Member Posts: 76

Probs never gonna happen but I would love love love a Jordan Peele’s Us chapter with Red as killer and Adelaide as survivor

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

A FNaF Chapter.

There's a new game coming out soon which has a potential killer (next to Springtrap), maybe a survivor and a mall.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642

I thought if they did Silent Hill why not a Resident Evil chapter? They could add Chris and Jill as survivors and maybe a Tyrant or something as a killer. There is so much to pick from and for the map they could use the Mansion from the First game or Raccoon City.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

I really want Jeepers Creepers, but I know it's never gonna happen.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

List of chapters that I'd love to see.

Slender Chapter (with slenderman as a killer and the original eight pages game level as a map)

Alien Chapter

Thing Chapter (just like you, lol)

Friday The 13th chapter (because I really wanna see Tommy Jarvis in this game)

The Last Of Us chapter (With a bloater as a killer)

The Silence Of The Lambs chapter.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642

How about a Pokemon Chapter.......Charizard is the killer or Metwo and Ash can run for his life rofl

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Chucky. I know they won't do it but I want him as a killer.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Alien and Resident Evil are at the top of my list for licensed chapters.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

Supernatural is my #1. Been saying it for years, and I hope something comes of it one day.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

I think he has the most potential to really change up gameplay if they're creative with him.

Or a Phantasm chapter. You could hurl around orbs and steer them like guided missiles.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Y'all know it's Candyman, right?

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162

I think Springtrap wouldn't hurt.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited June 2020

Future License I would want in DBD

Candyman

Carrie

Hellraiser

Charles Lee Ray & Tiffany Valentin (Human)

Frank the Rabbit (Donnie Darko) S. Darko, version of Frank

Jason Voorhees

I'm not sure how Predator would work because that's my favorite movie monster, but Alien could work well.

Also I think the Toothfairy from Darkness Falls would be a potentiality great killer maybe.

Not main as only to be chased by when I'm playing Cheryl. I'm already feeling surreal when Michael Myers chases me

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

This is just to discuss who we’d LIKE to see, not who we think it will be :]

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

My bad. 😢

I like gremlins maybe they'd be too small? I wish there was a short Killer then he could legacy skins:

Chunky

Leprechaun

Gremlins

Etc...

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

A Terminator chapter(based off the first movie and the only horror film of the franchise) with the T-800 as a killer and Sarah Connor as the survivor. I think with some creativity, the devs could make the machine work nicely.

• Kamslam25
    Kamslam25 Member Posts: 2

Might not happen but i would love a Bioshock chapter rapture would be a great map for dbd and the killer could be a big sister or big daddy with Elanor as a survivor

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Still holding out for three other video game horror tie-ins in particular:

• Outlast: Chris Walker and Miles Upshur
    • The Evil Within: The Keeper ("Boxhead") and Joseph Oda
    • Resident Evil: Mr X or Nemesis and Jill Valentine or Claire Redfield

As far as the movie tie-ins:

• Alien is top of my list (the original Xenomorph plus Ellen or Amanda Ripley)
    • F13 is a no-brainer if it ever truly escapes from the legal maelstrom it's been in (Jason Voorhees and Tommy Jarvis)
  • MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

The Conjuring Series

Ed and Lorraine with The Nun

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Everything but Friday the 13th is secondary to me, no matter how neat some of them would be.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Imma put these into sections and score em based on my thoughts.

Games

Resident Evil: Probably the most iconic video game horror franchise, I kinda want nemesis. 6/10

Silent Hill: I'm super happy with the stuff we already got, but I'd kill for Valtiel and James Sunderland 7/10

Movies

Friday The 13th: A big part of my childhood. DBD will always feel like somethings missing till we get Jason, at least for me. 9/10

Alien: I love me some Alien, really want a Xeno. 9/10

Other

SCP: I adore it, I hope it eventually makes its way in. 10/10

Slender: Slenderman is somewhat special to me. Being basically the only horror icon that I got to watch actively grow. 9/10

Stephen King: Before I'd say the Shining or IT, but I just started Dark Tower and I kinda need it now. 8/10

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    edited September 2020

"I just started the dark tower, and I kinda need it now". You have not forgotten the face of your father, tower junkie.

This discussion has been closed.