Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you guys think my wacky theory is true?

Minerim13
Minerim13 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

If you aren’t aware there have been some false and some reliable leaks on the works of a new Silent Hill game. If you are at all interested there are plenty of articles online. Now let’s get started...

Things to note:

1. Dead By Daylight Stranger Things DLC was release on the 17th of September.
  2. 13 days later Stranger Things season 4 is announced.
  3. 13 is considered to be an evil or unlucky number.
  4. If this was considered and intentional when potentially planning the 13 day difference and Stranger Things is a horror series then...
  5. Silent Hill reveal 13 days after the 16th? (The 29th)
  6. The 16th of this month was the release of DBD silent hill DLC.
  7. People expect a reveal based on reliable sources SOON.

Do you guys think we could get a silent hill game reveal on the 29th this month?

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Hmm, now that I think about it, wasnt the new Scream movie revealed the same month Ghost Face got released as a killer?

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

god i wish. konami is only into pachinko machines (popular gambling machine in japan) and mobile games. they don't care about real video games anymore. it's really sad.

i really hope i'm wrong.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

The news is all rather murky. One source states a soft reboot is coming, but not until the PS5 release, whilst an earlier source from Konami said nothing is planned. However, it would be unusual for this chapter to be granted by Konami if they felt that they wouldn't gain from this, so perhaps this was them getting a feel for the current market.

I'd wager a Silent Hill game for the next gen is being planned, and there maybe a demo before then. There is also a clip on YouTube you may be interested in:

There are some severe doubts over the authenticity of this clip, and currently until Konami officially unveil something concrete I wouldn't know which way to jump.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

This is interesting and something I was not aware of with DbD. Reminds me of the mobile game Marvel Future Fight, where our updates would proceed whatever the next big thing in the MCU/Shows/Console games or even comics was. I predicted/ got sneak peeks of many a thing from that game. Was not aware DbD had something of a history like that too and I will now be keeping an eye on stuff.