krampus dlc

abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
edited August 2020 in Creations

a new chapter is called krampus dlc.

new killer krampus

bio:back then in central eroupe that where someone started a legend of him and soon became real. He started to take naughty people around that area until he met santa clause then he started to help him and take all the naughty people all around the world.He can never be found by police and the FBI.

outfits

head: he is a demon look face and has horns by his ears

body:he has a shaved clean body that has body armor on his chest.

legs he has fur all over his legs.

power: demon chase he gets down on all four and start running towards the survivor and he can injured them even into the mend stage. He works like the oni he collects blood but krampus and the oni are two different characters.

perks:

Naughty list- allows you to read the aura of the survivor who unhooks and an unhooked survivor for 4/6/8 seconds. Rare/very rare/ very rare

Hex: nobody hides from death- give aura of every survivor in a locker for 3/6/9 seconds for every gen completed. Common/rare/very rare

Slow start- begin the match far away from survivors. Get bonus 100 points in chase category.

new map death factory lapkin lane its like haddonfield and has a factory at one of the ends and has 3 stories high

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• 55timballoons
    55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54

besides the first perk name not much of this content apples to Krampus remotely being a Christmas demon. I made my own idea and you can check it out for yourself.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Interesting concept but you could work on maybe the names for the perks though, they seem a bit long and obvious, and tbh they seem very similar to other killer perks like iron maiden, and remember me, howver naughty people perk is basically a power and not a perk, hence deathslinger. The power is interesting but not much like Krampus, I would say there could be some changes and some modifications but interesting idea none theless

• f1uffykins
    f1uffykins Member Posts: 77

Ok everything sounds good but the perks, I've had some thoughts on this but I thought of these 3

Naughty list- allows you to read the aura of the survivor who unhooks and an unhooked survivor for 4/6/8 seconds. Rare/very rare/ very rare

Hex: nobody hides from death- give aura of every survivor in a locker for 3/6/9 seconds for every gen completed. Common/rare/very rare

Slow start- begin the match far away from survivors. Get bonus 100 points in chase category.

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

good job with the work i will make sure that you will get credit for the perks