For the Lisa Garland skin, at least change the character title from Cheryl to Lisa

Options

I love Silent Hill, and the Lisa Garland skin was an insta buy for me. While the skin lacks a different voice, I am actually ok with it since Cheryl's voice fits Lisa better.

However the lack of title change is what is bothering me most. I am playing as one of my favourite characters from Silent Hill and no one online knows who she is. Not everyone is a Silent Hill fan which I get, but ive been getting called Cheryl or Nurse or whatever. While this isn't a huge complaint, playing as a completely different character for a high price ($15 which is a lot for dbd) and having no one recognize or even know her name is a lil upsetting.

So I am not sure if this comes down to licensing issues, but when using the Lisa Garland skin, can Cheryl's name be changed in lobby to Lisa Garland? I love Lisa a lot but this legendary skin is a little underwhelming (only cause no one knows who she is, whats the point of playing as a completely different character if no one acknowledges her?) and if future legendary skins aren't going to help give the character a unique identity, I think Lisa will be the only skin I will purchase.

I will say though, the campfire animation and lobby idle animation are very nice and very in character for Lisa. Kudos to the team for that. I rambled a lot in this post but i hope my message is clear, and hopefully I can have this post acknowledged by BHVR.

Comments