Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killer would you like to see next?

Poorfu
Poorfu Member Posts: 47

I'm sure this has been posted before. I'm curious to see what the community has in mind for new killers.

Mine would be jeepers creepers. Or jason voorhees, but I understand some licensing got in the way of that.

Either them or "The Man" from the movie Hush. That would be unlikely, but I guess it'd be cool.

Comments

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

A Mummy killer with an Egyption/Pyramid map.

Alien creature/future survivor + asteroid base map?

Gorgon/Medusa + survivor, maybe an ancient Greek map?

So many more but those are my top 3 I guess.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I always prefer Original Content. A Robot/Android would be nice (even if the Lore would be difficult) and I feel we are missing a Knight.

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

i want to play as entity

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Don’t expect or hope to see Jeepers Creepers. Ever.

I hope to see an Alien chapter, but I don’t see it coming just as a random chapter. Maybe next anniversary though!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Original characters are more interesting. However, I would like to see the Candyman.

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

Original

1. Spiders/Wall climbing killer. Because loop denial is popular these days and spiders are actually scary

2. Doppelganger/changeling killer. Because having all four of your friends help you with a gen is ... wait a second ...

3. A killer that knock pallets over on survivors. It's super convoluted, but with PH cage precedence, maybe a killer might kidnap another survivor, with a special carry that counts as a hook. Other survivors will have to chase the killer before the lifeblood timer runs out, and the killer could drop a pallet during this unusual instance of keep away. Meanwhile the kidnapped survivor can wiggle to attempt a skill check or some #########.

Licensed

1. Bill Killer. Make it the witch, give her summon able 105% mobs that chase and hurt while she tries to instantly down Bill

2. Ash Killer. Do a second but complete Evil Dead chapter with Pablo or watsherface and a proper Evil Dead/deadite killer that kicks Ash around the trial

3. Cannibal Survivor Sally because shut up about killers already.

• tariousx
    tariousx Member Posts: 156

Cthulhu Cultist, ritualistic killer.

• Grizzley_Hobo
    Grizzley_Hobo Member Posts: 9

I would like to see a Rage Zombie from 28 Days Later.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

The Mummy would be awesome so much they could do with him,he could start off a Mummy bandaged up but every more regenerates his skin

Sounds interesting do you have any screen shots?

• Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122

I really want to see a Killer that's almost feral like the hag, but on all fours. There could be some real horror with that concept.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

The crimson king or Randall Flagg from the dark tower.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

The Leprechaun.

Why?

Because if Ash, a character from mainly horror comedy movies and media, is allowed to be in DBD, then I think Leprechaun should be eligible too.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

Slenderman would be so cool.

• letumeur
    letumeur Member Posts: 38

As licensed, my wet dream would be Little Sister+Big Daddy from Bioshock, and Nemesis with Jill as survivor from Resident Evil, although the latter is a license impossible to get since capcom has its own asymmetrical game.

For non licensed I would love someone that can stop time, or as already mentioned in the thread, a killer that can drop the pallets himself, or a kind of eldtrich/ancient god inspired by lovecraft

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387

Insideous theme!

Killer - Lip stick face

Survivor - Elise Rainier

Map - The house from the first film, attic leads through to Lip stick face's lair.

I think this would be so cool!

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Pinhead

Jason

Naughty Bear

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

I'll take original over liscenced anyday.

As for ideas:

A killer who controls a swarm of insects.

Insectoid Killer who starts as a larva that can molt into a deadlier adult form.

Offspring/Creation of the entity.

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

We're going to find out which of you is one of those things.... Dwight you're first

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
    edited June 2020

Alien +predator + survivor from alien and predator films.

predator and arnold schwarzenegger.

Alien and Ellen Ripley

One DLC 16,99 euros take my wallet.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I just want to see a killer with good perks and power, but if I had to choose.

I would love to see a pirate themed killer, that is something this game is missing, I wouldn't mind seeing a mummy, a jack the ripper theme would be cool as well, or a ww2 themed killer. But I would love it if the devs created a create your own chapter contest and the winners will have it in the game, however I don't think that will happen

• ImJustABeeBro
    ImJustABeeBro Member Posts: 94

Lovecraftian horror

concept art of the brain sucker from blood borne (great game)