WRussoW
WRussoW Member Posts: 715
edited June 2020 in Lore

Thread.

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Quentin Smith.

He's got a beanie, I can relate to his being always tired, and he's probably the best character from the NOES reboot.

I mean, he gets stabbed by Freddy like 3 times and still survives! It's not often the Slasher Villain is the one saying "Why won't you just [BAD WORD] die!?"

He's just as cool in DbD's lore too; facing off against Freddy and *nearly* beating him by turning the Dream World against him.

And when that doesn't work Quentin makes the ultimate sacrifice; invoking the Entity and trapping both himself and Freddy in the trials so that Freddy won't be able to lay a finger on Nancy ever again.

Quentin is best boi.

Also Speedo Quentin when BHVR?

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Ace Visconti - Suave, Sophisticated, Silver Tongue, Confident, Classy, Charismatic, Ladies man, and Lucky Bastard.

Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Jeff Johansen.

I think you know why.

• Arctic_Krampus
    Arctic_Krampus Member Posts: 61

Meg Thomas. I can't quite explain why. Maybe I've got a thing for athletic chicks.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Dwight, which is all to do with feeling a connection between him and myself in terms of character. Strangely enough I also play far better as him than any other character I've played as well.

Now Silent Hill is out on dlc Cheryl will also become a top favourite, since I'm a huge Silent Hill fan anyway, and her character was really well portrayed in the game.

• Kxrrupted
    Kxrrupted Member Posts: 14

Im glad im not the only one who favors Meg with no explanation.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Killer main who chases Janes. 'Nuff said. ;3

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Feng Min

Because she is the best also I relate to her had the same family issues and fear of letting people down.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Lisa. I love her character in sh and she overall has an amazing design. Best girl.

• Kall
    Kall Member Posts: 45

Kate Denson because somehow I always survive with her. Killers find me adorable.

Secretly I like to play a lot of Nea wearing a certain tartan skirt, but I find killers tunnel the f* out of me when I do it.

Bill is my 3rd favourite because I'm a massive L4D fan, and because Bill!

Cheryl Mason is quickly becoming a favourite but Killers keep tunneling me just like Nea, it must be a skirt thing...

• dbarranco
    dbarranco Member Posts: 97

STEVESTEVESTEVESTEVE

• SnailTea
    SnailTea Member Posts: 20

Yui. She's just so cool! Also her cosmetics rock and can match with her base outfit quite well!

• InkedRaider
    InkedRaider Member Posts: 19

Nea Karlsson. Aside from being the first character I survived with, I connect with her backstory. Also she has cat cosmetics.

• WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275

Bill and Laurie because they are both badass and know how to put up a good fight. Plus, I'm a huge fan of the game "Left 4 dead", I loved playing Bill there and I'm a huge fan of the Halloween movies so I admire Laurie.

• NessUnoCentomila
    NessUnoCentomila Member Posts: 6

David.

I dont know why but I kinda feel a connection between him and myself. When I first start the game I had to choose the character so... I went to read their short bios and when I read his bio I said: "Okay, it's him". I really like this big boy.

• JohnNorwich19623
    JohnNorwich19623 Member Posts: 83

Ash Williams cuz he is a Badass 😎

• TheArchivist
    TheArchivist Member Posts: 34

Jake and Adam. Jake by my nature in surviving is improvising in difficult situations. Then i would love to escape from society, in the woods. Without seeing people's ignorance. Adam because l've always been a teacher to others. And that's what i like.

• MerGirl2003
    MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

I consider my self a Yui main, I like the biker chick look of most of her cosmetics, my favourite character in the Resident Evil franchise (And second favourite video game character overall) is Claire Redfield, and I feel like I'm one of the few people who liked her new outfit in the Resi 2 remake. Most of Yui's outfits remind me of Claire and I think that's why she's my favourite survivor.

Although if they ever add Claire as a Survivor or a Legendary skin you best believe that she'll be my new main, questionable Legendary value be damned!

• Heldenmade
    Heldenmade Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2023

-.-.-

Post edited by Heldenmade on
  • Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Cheryl- i don't really know why, i didnt play any of the silent hill games but i got drawn to her when i saw her for the first time.

And i really like one of her screams, it's so realistic!

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123
    edited August 2020

David, I used to be a lot like him in my younger years. I have the physique and still tough. My rowdiness had been tempered...sort of.

Being married and having children kind of mellows you out a bit. It takes a little bit more now to get me to the point where I cave your face in. 😀 Anyone touches my girls and it is done for them.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272

Brunette Kate. She's cute and I really like her voice. Plus she has that awesome horse (Christmas?) sweater.

• Endersan
    Endersan Member Posts: 54

Why? I love him 'cause I'm a metalhead and he's a metal head too.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I love him because

1) He's the only Survivor who had a dog (that we know of).

2) His perks are awesome.

3) He's one of the friendliest looking Survivors.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

David. No not the buff one. He stared into my soul as I stated back at his souless eyes with one thing in mind. Tenacity.