Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This Or That: Nurse Or Spirit?

NateyBoi
NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

Sorry that I have not been posting a lot, I was camping, but welcome back to this or that!

today we are asking, nurse or spirit. The two transportation killers! (I believe)

Comments

• Scourge
    Scourge Member Posts: 145

I don't know this format but i believe Nurse.

She overall stronger than Spirit.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Spirit, less bugs even with sound being an issue

• gunslingers_potatoe
    gunslingers_potatoe Member Posts: 192

spirit, not only for power, but she has better cosmetics too

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Nurse. I'm hot garbage at playing either side of spirit.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited June 2020

Spirit. Reliable power, better map mobility, mindgames of doom, scales really really bloody hard with addons till she zooms like billy and can go for absurd amounts of time, can actually still get hits without her power as she can outrun survivors so she isn't completely and utterly chained to her power in every single aspect. Never stuns herself so always has a danger zone.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

In the paper, Nurse. But with all the bugs and the ######### astronomical skill cap, Spirit is way easier (than Nurse, She's still have a high ceiling skill cap) to learn...

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Spirit. Even me as nurse main due to the crapload of bugs she got atm.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Nurse. Even if she is harder and more frustrating to play I still like her ability more.