Please fix Feng's cosmetics! Part 2

ProfoundEnding
ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
Hey everybody, I'm just here to shed light on the recent changes to some of Feng's cosmetics that previously had issues. I had posted about this before and I am both happy and upset with the changes made in the most recent patch.

For starters, the issue in regards to her shorts clipping with other torso items was fixed. So thank you so much for that! Was super happy when I saw it!

However there were a few other issues that I saw. For one, it looks like her cardigan (Day Off Wrap) physics were improved. Which is great! However now, it looks like her cardigan is all bunched up and torn in the back. It looks awful. I can only imagine this is a bug in result to the physic changes:

Next thing is her long hair which still clips through her face. This was an issue in my last post and it looks like it didn't get fixed but I think I know why. I realized that her long hair clips ONLY on console versions (or at least on Xbox). This clipping issue is NOT present on PC, so I can see how it was overlooked. It also seems to glitch out and cause bald spots to appear on her head, which can be seen in the second photo above. I had some people confused on what hair I was talking about last post, so for clarification it's her long hair that is apart of the "Geek Chick" set of clothing. Photos below for reference:

I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Shelby again as she has always responded and been very helpful with these issues.

Again, I would like her Day Off Wrap fixed so the back doesn't look all torn and bunched up and her long hair to not clip through her face, which seems to be only a console clipping issue. I hope someone can look into this and see it fixed by the mid-chapter patch. Thank you! :)

FYI:

All these issues I experienced on Xbox.

Comments

• ProfoundEnding
    Bump.
  • ProfoundEnding
    Gonna try and tag some others in hopes that this will be seen. @not_Queen @Patricia, any chance you guys can pass this on to the artists who deal with cosmetic clipping? 

And @Shelby, gonna tag you one last time in case you missed the previous tag. I don't mean to be annoying, but this is something very important to me as a Feng main.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    While I do deeply care deeply for the quality of the in-game cosmetics one thing about your post has completely distracted me. Why did you take camera photos? Couldn't you just take a screenshot in-game?
  • ProfoundEnding
    Peasant said:
    While I do deeply care deeply for the quality of the in-game cosmetics one thing about your post has completely distracted me. Why did you take camera photos? Couldn't you just take a screenshot in-game?
    I could, but I don't know how to upload that to here from my Xbox. I'm sure it's super simple, but since I use my phone for the forums anyway, I figured it would be easier to just take a picture.
  • POUNDYOUSILLY
    POUNDYOUSILLY Member Posts: 40
    I agree. Its annoying to see clipping and clothing items off like that 
  • ProfoundEnding
    Bump

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil

Sorry I was putting about as much effort into my post as the creative team seems to put into testing cosmetics before release.

If their head hurts as much as mine now, then I can understand why...

• ProfoundEnding

uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil

Sorry I was putting about as much effort into my post as the creative team seems to put into testing cosmetics before release.

Lol I appreciate the bump/comment though. I just hope that they see this at least if they don't respond. I really just want her hair fixed. It's not an issue on PC, so it should be fixed on console too.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil

Lol I appreciate the bump/comment though. I just hope that they see this at least if they don't respond. I really just want her hair fixed. It's not an issue on PC, so it should be fixed on console too.
    The console port was a mistake.
  • ProfoundEnding
    Peasant said:

uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil

Well then I hope they can get it fixed. I was hoping it would be fixed with the last patch but no such luck. Crossing my fingers for mid-chapter patch.
  • ProfoundEnding
    Peasant said:

uhjnnnnnnnnnnnnzszil

Well I hope they at least can fix it then. I was hoping it would have been fixed by last update but unfortunately was not. Crossing my fingers for mid-chapter patch.
  • ProfoundEnding
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by ProfoundEnding on
  • ProfoundEnding
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by ProfoundEnding on
  • ProfoundEnding
    Bump. Gonna try to get this topic on the first page until mid-chapter patch. 
  • ProfoundEnding
    Bump.
  • Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

I have glitches too. My Fengs left shoulder is 90% of the time transparent/clipping

• ProfoundEnding
    Cass said:

I have glitches too. My Fengs left shoulder is 90% of the time transparent/clipping

I wish they would test the cosmetics a little more before releasing them.