The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

closing the hatch balance

suffering23
suffering23 Member Posts: 230
edited September 2018 in General Discussions

survivor find the hatch, they win, killer find the hatch they win, fair and balanced, if killer close the hatch, give a 200% repair speed buff to the survivor, if they manage to complete one gen, both doors and hatch open, noed won'T activate but adrenaline will, fair and balanced, LET US CLOSE THE HATCH!!!!!

Post edited by suffering23 on

Comments

• vendalwind
    vendalwind Member Posts: 23

Someone proposed a great idea to me today.
    What if killer could close the hatch but only for 30-60 seconds at a time with a cooldown of something like 10 seconds(to warrant for the chaos of a chase) in between. it would allow last surv to use hatch as a distraction while doing gens, or alternatively in the case of a standoff with surv at full HP this would occur:

Killer closes the hatch right when they arrive then hits surv. Surv has to evade for 30 -60 seconds(would need discussion on length). If surv successfully evades and makes it back to the hatch they can jump in without being interrupted (while its on the 10second cooldown) if they dont get there during the ten second cooldown but it hasnt been shut again then the killer can interrupt.

This would cause surv to be able to win anytime he found it, with a good lead on the killer, first. But would make it so if killer found it first with a full life surv he still has a chance, but not a guaranteed victory.

My only issue with this would be in the case of hatches being opened by key. Im not sure if the killer should have that power of closing in this case since things like franklins already exist to hard screw over map and key users.

• suffering23

@vendalwind said:
    Someone proposed a great idea to me today.
    What if killer could close the hatch but only for 30-60 seconds at a time with a cooldown of something like 10 seconds(to warrant for the chaos of a chase) in between. it would allow last surv to use hatch as a distraction while doing gens, or alternatively in the case of a standoff with surv at full HP this would occur:

Killer closes the hatch right when they arrive then hits surv. Surv has to evade for 30 -60 seconds(would need discussion on length). If surv successfully evades and makes it back to the hatch they can jump in without being interrupted (while its on the 10second cooldown) if they dont get there during the ten second cooldown but it hasnt been shut again then the killer can interrupt.

This would cause surv to be able to win anytime he found it, with a good lead on the killer, first. But would make it so if killer found it first with a full life surv he still has a chance, but not a guaranteed victory.

My only issue with this would be in the case of hatches being opened by key. Im not sure if the killer should have that power of closing in this case since things like franklins already exist to hard screw over map and key users.

i do not like the idea of having to close it over and over again to use it as a distraction, i'd rather close it once and find the last survivor as quickly as possible before they finish one gen then going back to it every minute.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I liked it to where if the killer closed the hatch... they survivor was F'd... unless they had a key or could do a gen to reopen it.

THey are terrified to upset the millennials on the hatch closing thing.

Or because unlike you they know if they DO upset those people, it’ll just be 1) close hatch 2) last guy immersed forever.

Yeah no

• suffering23

@Jack11803 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I liked it to where if the killer closed the hatch... they survivor was F'd... unless they had a key or could do a gen to reopen it.

Or because unlike you they know if they DO upset those people, it’ll just be 1) close hatch 2) last guy immersed forever.

Yeah no

this why my idea actually give them a REAL chance to escape,

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    The first version of the hatch closing function was good. It just needed two simple things: a base Left Behind effect (repair speed could be increased anywhere between 75% and 200%) and after X amount of seconds (maybe somewhere between 100 and 200 seconds), the Survivor’s aura is revealed to the Killer permanently in order to prevent the Survivor from going immersed and holding the game hostage. 

But unfortunately the eight year old Scrubvivors whined and moaned because their free win was gone and got BHVR to give in again and change it so they had an easier win. 
  • suffering23

@SnakeSound222 said:
    The first version of the hatch closing function was good. It just needed two simple things: a base Left Behind effect (repair speed could be increased anywhere between 75% and 200%) and after X amount of seconds (maybe somewhere between 100 and 200 seconds), the Survivor’s aura is revealed to the Killer permanently in order to prevent the Survivor from going immersed and holding the game hostage. 

But unfortunately the eight year old Scrubvivors whined and moaned because their free win was gone and got BHVR to give in again and change it so they had an easier win. 

yep.....

• ThisNotIt
    ThisNotIt Member Posts: 28
    All the ideas in this thread are trash
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Hatch is survivor objective. Why should the killer get something for finding a survivor objective?

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@Visionmaker said:
    Hatch is survivor objective. Why should the killer get something for finding a survivor objective?

why should the survivor get a free escape? yeah exactly lol ....

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Here we go again with the millennials comment 🙄
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@suffering23 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Yeah no

this why my idea actually give them a REAL chance to escape,

Why do they need a chance to escape? the killer killed 3 people which allot harder than holding m1 on a generator few times as it is now if the killer finds hatch they still pretty much lose because the survivor can still get to it. Why cant it be who ever finds it first wins?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited September 2018

"Scrubvivors" I never heard of that one! :lol:

Edit: I absolutely love your idea of the hatch end game! :)
  • scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    most of the times the  killer get more bloodpoints than a survivor that managed to escaped so what are you all main killer bitching about. Jesus fckin christ these guys can't accept that they suck playing killer and therefore he escaped 😀 end of the story, grow a pair and learn to lose
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    A small tweak to current hatch:
    Spawns as normal with gen progression with the exception that it spawns closed. Give it a short opening time ( no key nesasary) so it is viable if you find it first. Killers that get there first now have a chance to defend.
    Maybe even allow the killer to damage it so it take a few seconds more.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@scerckan said:
    most of the times the  killer get more bloodpoints than a survivor that managed to escaped so what are you all main killer bitching about. Jesus fckin christ these guys can't accept that they suck playing killer and therefore he escaped 😀 end of the story, grow a pair and learn to lose

Bloodpoint numbers don't equal balance. By the way, if the killer sacrificed three of the four survivors before they could finish the gens, how does that make the killer bad? And why should the survivor be given a free escape where they hold almost all of the power when the killer played well?

• scerckan
    edited September 2018

@scerckan said:

Bloodpoint numbers don't equal balance. By the way, if the killer sacrificed three of the four survivors before they could finish the gens, how does that make the killer bad? And why should the survivor be given a free escape where they hold almost all of the power when the killer played well?

maybe because survivors have to deal with another 3 people that in a good amount of cases end up leaving the match as soon as it starts, ragequitting, wasting time cleaning unlit totems to get points, hiding in a closet and not doing ######### and the list goes and goes on. So the question is why to the devs have to appeal to main killers when if they fck up it's their and only their fault while if you play survivor you depend heavily on your team... so yeah hatch is staying how it is like it or not
  • Visionmaker

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

Because they completed enough generators for the hatch to spawn, and got to it before you downed them. It's a survivor objective.

• ShrimpTwiggs

@scerckan said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

@scerckan said:

maybe because survivors have to deal with another 3 people that in a good amount of cases end up leaving the match as soon as it starts, ragequitting, wasting time cleaning unlit totems to get points, hiding in a closet and not doing ######### and the list goes and goes on. So the question is why to the devs have to appeal to main killers when if they fck up it's their and only their fault while if you play survivor you depend heavily on your team... so yeah hatch is staying how it is like it or not

Survivors playing poorly isn't the fault of the killer. Balancing around survivors screwing up is a terrible idea and will only continue to lead to imbalanced mechanics like the hatch. If you balance the game around noobs, eventually those noobs will get better which will throw off the balance. You, as a survivor, don't have to survive to pip. You can still climb the ranks to get teamed up with people who are more experienced. If you do enough to pip, you'll be paired up with better survivors. And balancing the hatch so that it isn't as survivor-sided isn't catering to killers screwing up, since in order for the hatch to open they need to sacrifice the other survivors. Instead, it punishes the killer for doing well and potentially rewards a survivor for nothing. Yes, in the lower leagues the other survivors can drag you down sometimes. But in the upper ranks, the killer has to put up with experienced loopers, flashlight users, SWF groups, coordinated players, and gens being done at light-speed. The other survivors can be just as much help to you as they can hold you down.

• dannyfrog87
    edited September 2018

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

Because they completed enough generators for the hatch to spawn, and got to it before you downed them. It's a survivor objective.

bullshit. it creates a hatch standoff. so if i get to it first then what which last game i did exactly that. your thinking of it from survivor side. typical. not the killer side lol. survivor objective lmao. the whole mechanic was made by an idiot who did not think of both sides and blatantly ignored it. thats why its supposed to be being changed

• Visionmaker

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

bullshit. it creates a hatch standoff. so if i get to it first then what which last game i did exactly that. your thinking of it from survivor side. typical. not the killer side lol. survivor objective lmao. the whole mechanic was made by an idiot who did not think of both sides and blatantly ignored it. thats why its supposed to be being changed

You're right. Survivor should just fall through and not be able to be caught.

It's a survivor objective. You seem to continue to miss that. It's survivor sided when you fail to strategically play. You should have slugged or downed them before they got to the hatch.

Arguing that the killer should get brownie points for finding a hatch is like saying survivors should be able to barricade the basement for finding it first.

• dannyfrog87

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

It's a survivor objective. You seem to continue to miss that. It's survivor sided when you fail to strategically play. You should have slugged or downed them before they got to the hatch.

Arguing that the killer should get brownie points for finding a hatch is like saying survivors should be able to barricade the basement for finding it first.

save your biased one sided crap for someone else. well its why they added in the ptb a hatch closing mechanic because their is nothing more unfun and boring than the hatch stand off as i found it first. says the guy who is saying the survivor should get it no matter what a get out of jail free card. no you miss that its unbalanced and should be able to be closed if the survivor gets their first fine they get it free. i walked away plenty of times because i was forced to give it to the survivor. fail to strategically play. so im punished and everyone else for a broken flawed mechanic that credits the survivor giving them a free escape. alrighty then lol.

• Visionmaker
    edited September 2018

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

save your biased one sided crap for someone else. well its why they added in the ptb a hatch closing mechanic because their is nothing more unfun and boring than the hatch stand off as i found it first. says the guy who is saying the survivor should get it no matter what a get out of jail free card. no you miss that its unbalanced and should be able to be closed if the survivor gets their first fine they get it free. i walked away plenty of times because i was forced to give it to the survivor. fail to strategically play. so im punished and everyone else for a broken flawed mechanic that credits the survivor giving them a free escape. alrighty then lol.

? I never said anything about the hatch standoff. If anything, I think it should be decisive. Because it's a survivor objective, survivors should be the ones to be rewarded for reaching it. The killer shouldn't be rewarded for finding a survivor objective.

The hatch is also fine as a concept. Even if it needs adjustments, it shouldn't be pointless for the last remaining person to try to survive. Let's be real. You were punished because you didn't secure the last remaining kills. You could always slug and prevent the hatch from opening.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I thought it would be neat if after the killer closed the hatch, they would power all gens so the gates are powered. BUT the survivor can also reopen the hatch even without a key, but make it like heavy so it takes a bit. Just kinda thought of it like it's not locked anymore, it's just shut, reopen the boi if you're feeling risky.

• dannyfrog87
    edited September 2018

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

? I never said anything about the hatch standoff. If anything, I think it should be decisive. Because it's a survivor objective, survivors should be the ones to be rewarded for reaching it. The killer shouldn't be rewarded for finding a survivor objective.

The hatch is also fine as a concept. Even if it needs adjustments, it shouldn't be pointless for the last remaining person to try to survive. Let's be real. You were punished because you didn't secure the last remaining kills. You could always slug and prevent the hatch from opening.

ok you are plain ignorant. go play killer side. experience it and see how one sided it is. the hatch is a bullshit concept. but let me guess your a survivor main so killer side doesnt matter. you are so biased its unreal lol

• Visionmaker

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

ok you are plain ignorant. go play killer side. experience it and see how one sided it is. the hatch is a bullshit concept. but let me guess your a survivor main so killer side doesnt matter. you are so biased its unreal lol

Ok. Come back when you want a discussion instead of whining about who mains what.

• scerckan
    well guess what. You need 4 survivors and only one killer to play this game so either you accept that the hatch is a necessary "game's flaw" or you can go back to fortnite or friday 13. And one last thing im currently rank 2 and i lost count of how many high ranks survivors are useless idiots so dont give me that bullshit that the hatch was made to compensate for new and inexperienced  survivors and now high rank killers are paying the price for it gtfo 
  • dannyfrog87

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

Ok. Come back when you want a discussion instead of whining about who mains what.

i was discussing it. you are using sheer bias. so honestly. ######### off. and ignorance

• ShrimpTwiggs

@scerckan said:
    well guess what. You need 4 survivors and only one killer to play this game so either you accept that the hatch is a necessary "game's flaw" or you can go back to fortnite or friday 13. And one last thing im currently rank 2 and i lost count of how many high ranks survivors are useless idiots so dont give me that bullshit that the hatch was made to compensate for new and inexperienced  survivors and now high rank killers are paying the price for it gtfo 

This crud has been held over the devs head for a while now. Because of this, they held off from giving them necessary nerfs for years (pallet vacuum) and catered to their demands as fast as they could (Freddy nerfed within a week after release.) But guess what? Killers are necessary for this game as well and the devs are realizing that. Since there are fewer killers then survivors, more people are affected when they begin to leave. Survivors saw that when the killers striked a while back and queue times skyrocketed. For the health of the game, it needs to be balanced. And I've been to rank 1 as survivor. Looks like my personal experience is different from yours because I had far more people with me who had great perks, good awareness, and map knowledge. Are there bad players in the higher ranks? Yes, but that's because it's so easy to pip in this game, a baby can do it. The hatch is a second chance escape that punishes a killer for playing well. As for the survivor who got it, they might've deserved it. Maybe they were the only one doing gens. Or they might not have deserved it. Barely doing anything and letting the last guy die to get it. Them deserving it or not rarely plays a part in if they get it.

• Visionmaker

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

i was discussing it. you are using sheer bias. so honestly. [BAD WORD] off. and ignorance

Sounds like you were just ranting. Then calling me biased. Good discussion.

• dannyfrog87

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

i was discussing it. you are using sheer bias. so honestly. [BAD WORD] off. and ignorance

coming from you who feigns ignorance. and ignores the big picture of both sides. adios.

• ShrimpTwiggs

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

coming from you who feigns ignorance. and ignores the big picture of both sides. adios.

Mom, Dad, please stop shouting.

• Visionmaker

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

Is that what you call opinions that differ from your own? Ignorant? If that's the big picture you're seeing, you should get your eyes checked.

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

Mom, Dad, please stop shouting.

Once your mother admits she's just being moody.

• 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

I see this parroted every time the hatch discussion is raised. So, @dannyfrog87, how exactly is it a free escape? You need to defend this point more than "yeah exactly lol".

Why does the killer deserve that 4k? What did they do to deserve what is supposed to be a very rare win? They certainly didn't do an exceptional job, as enough gens were finished to allow the hatch to spawn, correct?

• dannyfrog87

@245_Trioxin said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

I see this parroted every time the hatch discussion is raised. So, @dannyfrog87, how exactly is it a free escape? You need to defend this point more than "yeah exactly lol".

Why does the killer deserve that 4k? What did they do to deserve what is supposed to be a very rare win? They certainly didn't do an exceptional job, as enough gens were finished to allow the hatch to spawn, correct?

well. if you read my other posts also if i steam rolled the whole team and made it to the hatch first. i should be able to close it thats what. and all i see is "survivor entitlement like the deserve an escape" for literally nothing. survivor is easy mode end of story anyone with half a brain knows this. no point debating it because you will be like survivor deserves the hatch even if the killer makes it their first hurhhhh duhhhh mentality. why does the survivor deserve the escape if the killer makes it first? didnt do an exceptional job and i suppose the survivors did as well sitting their pressing m1 and hitting a skill check the match over in minutes while the killer has to try to secure the kills. so the killer is punished for doing his job so the survivor gets a get out of jail free card. its pointless debating this anyway as the bias in this thread is stupid instead of seeing it from both sides.

• 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171

@dannyfrog87 said:

@245_Trioxin said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

well. if you read my other posts also if i steam rolled the whole team and made it to the hatch first. i should be able to close it thats what. and all i see is "survivor entitlement like the deserve an escape" for literally nothing. survivor is easy mode end of story anyone with half a brain knows this. no point debating it because you will be like survivor deserves the hatch even if the killer makes it their first hurhhhh duhhhh mentality. why does the survivor deserve the escape if the killer makes it first? didnt do an exceptional job and i suppose the survivors did as well sitting their pressing m1 and hitting a skill check the match over in minutes while the killer has to try to secure the kills. so the killer is punished for doing his job so the survivor gets a get out of jail free card. its pointless debating this anyway as the bias in this thread is stupid instead of seeing it from both sides.

I'm honestly trying to see it from both sides. That's the reason for the questions.

You didn't steamroll the whole team if two gens were completed. You didn't do an exceptional job that deserves a 4k. You should try seeing it from both sides, too.

The only time a killer deserves a 4k is when they sacrifice all 4 survivors before 2 gens can be completed. Anything outside of that firmly moves the killer's game to less than exceptional.

In the case of 2 gens being completed, there has been enough accomplished for one survivor to have a chance at making it out. It's not a "free escape", no matter how much you try to lie about it.

Every statement you made is just another talking point, with little to no critical thought or greater perspective. The killer isn't getting punished, as they already had a 3k match.

No killer deserves a 4k for non-exceptional play, period. A 4k is supposed to be exceedingly rare, and the game is balanced on a 2k match being a win. If 2 gens are completed, you failed at being an exceptional killer, and do not deserve a 4k.

It really is that simple, if you look at it from both sides.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Can we get back to constructive balance ideas? The Dev's said they plan on changes, just nothing concrete at the moment. Both sides can rant endlessly,  but that doesn't show the Dev's any inclination of what would work for both. As a survivor I want the hatch to be viable. As killer I want the ability to at minimum defend it against a fully healed survivor. As I have already posted my suggestion (flaws there may be) I would like to see some others that have balance in mind.
  • KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

@suffering23 said:
    survivor find the hatch, they win, killer find the hatch they win, fair and balanced, if killer close the hatch, give a 200% repair speed buff to the survivor, if they manage to complete one gen, both doors and hatch open, noed won'T activate but adrenaline will, fair and balanced, LET US CLOSE THE HATCH!!!!!

Sounds fair to me #let killers kill

• suffering23

@KillJiggy said:

@suffering23 said:

it takes like 30 seconds to repair a gen when 3 players are on it, so if there's 5 gens left (3 must be completed to be able to open doors) you have 30 seconds to repair a gen before the killer show up and the hatch AND gates are powered, i don'T see where it isn't balanced, the killer found it first, you must work for another way out, if you manage to repair 1 gen you can leave, noed won't work, need 2 hits to go down but if it's a 1 hit down with billy or else, i don'T think if you manage to repair 1 gen and have 2 gates open that you'll die at this point, you just run for it and you are out, if both doors are open it's almost a free win for you now.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    I liked the version where you can close the hatch but it makes both doors able to be opened.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I don't really see all the contention about the hatch.

I mean... it's pretty simple.

It's a last resort.. the main objective is to repair the gens, open a gate a leave your nightmare right?

The main objective isn't finding the hatch at the end because you're the last one left right? I mean come people.

If gens repaired outweigh survivors alive... it will appear somewhere, and most of the time the survivor knows and camps it. So I slug more now.

A lot more.

If the hatch was closeable... I wouldn't slug nearly as often for 4k. This is a seriously problem. The hatch has been survivor sided for 2 years. It's time to change this.

They should just simply give the killer the ability to close the hatch, and the only other alternative the survivor has is... doing a gen will open it back up, OR.. if they brought a key. This will make keys more viable, and create a cat and mouse play at the end.

This entire concept of the survivor getting out is so ridiculous. Your team at worst complete 2/5 gens.... you're the last one left, you and your team failed horribly.

So you deserve a slanted escape where it favors you?

NOPE

If the killer beats you to the punch... suck it up. You're f'd.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Id say have 2 codes inputted if a survivor has not moved around the hatch for the span of 30-90 second's or a dc is detected the hatch location moves that sorts the only to issues I see with the hatch camping and dc for a escape I had a game today one dc after 2 hooks one dc after a down and they managed to get 4 gens done as a two man team and a survivor beat me to the hatch fair and square that's a definitely earned escape games like that if you earn it you can have it but camping it for a dc shouldn't be a means to win
  • KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

@suffering23 said:

@KillJiggy said:

@suffering23 said:

it takes like 30 seconds to repair a gen when 3 players are on it, so if there's 5 gens left (3 must be completed to be able to open doors) you have 30 seconds to repair a gen before the killer show up and the hatch AND gates are powered, i don'T see where it isn't balanced, the killer found it first, you must work for another way out, if you manage to repair 1 gen you can leave, noed won't work, need 2 hits to go down but if it's a 1 hit down with billy or else, i don'T think if you manage to repair 1 gen and have 2 gates open that you'll die at this point, you just run for it and you are out, if both doors are open it's almost a free win for you now.

I can't tell if you are agreeing with me lol

• Visionmaker
    edited September 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    If gens repaired outweigh survivors alive... it will appear somewhere, and most of the time the survivor knows and camps it. So I slug more now.

A lot more.

If the hatch was closeable... I wouldn't slug nearly as often for 4k. This is a seriously problem. The hatch has been survivor sided for 2 years. It's time to change this.

Sounds like it's killer sided if you can already slug to prevent the hatch from opening. What hatch standoff is there when the killer already has the power to prevent it from being used for 4 whole minutes?

If you can't find the last survivor after 4 whole minutes, I think that's a personal problem.