Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let's argue bbq is only the best perk because of double bloodpoints.

I truly believe bbq is only the best perk because you get double bloodpoints with it as well. If it didn't have the double bloodpoints I believe there to be better perks out there like thrilling, infectious, pgtw, discordance, and corrupt.

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Agreed

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

well... yeah. honestly i still forget to even look for the auras

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Yeah. A lot of players have said they only run it for the BP. The Aura's are a bonus and/or don't really help since most survivors assume you have it and do whatever to mitigate how effective the aura's actually are.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Yeah. It’s not a bad perk by any means, but I know I’d swap it for other information perks on quite a few killers if it wasn’t for the double bloodpoints.

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650

Yeah, there is plenty of better perks to run. I only run it for the BP.

It's a shame the survivor equivalent doesn't have an simple added bonus, like seeing the killer for a few seconds.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Agreed. I have bbq in all killers, always.... Because points! Honestly, sometimes I'm just playing and see an aura and I'm like" really? Object of obsession? " and sometimes it takes me several seconds to remember i have bbq and should start looking around for auras after each hook

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

No. Take away the aura read and most killers would struggle to find any survivors at all.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

No, bbq always helps me find where to go after I hook someone, and gives me aura reading, which thrilling doesn't give me.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

Double BP is basically the only reason I run it. Take that away and I'd likely never run BBQ again. The aura thing is more of a happy bonus than a reason to use it.

• JustCats
    JustCats Member Posts: 298

How'd they find one to hook and activate BBQ in the first place then?

I don't even have BBQ unlocked on most of my killers and finding survivors is the least of my problems.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

As always BBQ could be better than all the perks you mention, or worse then all of them. Depends on the game you play and how survivors counter them.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

BBQ is only good on high mobility Killers like Hillbilly, Nurse and the likes, on low mobility killers like Trapper, Myers, Ghostface etc is awful and as you say there are better detection perks for them.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

I run it on killers that have zero way to even get across map fast.

Only run it for the BP bonus

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

I still think its one of the best, if not the best, aura reading perk in the game. It tells the killer where to go when they need information the most, and synergizes super well with other staples like PGTW. That being said, there are definitely killers I would not run it on if it didn't give double BP (someone like Hag, for example), but always will.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Yeah definitely. Tremors would probably be more popular than BBQ without the bloodpoint factor.

• rainman740
    rainman740 Member Posts: 17

Dont you think thrilling does a better job? You know which gen to use pop on unless all gens are covered then you have 16 seconds to find someone or a gen

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

BBQ tells you where they are, thrilling tells you where they're not. Sure Thrilling has the gen block effect, which is nice, but survivors on gens aren't the only survivors that exist, and BBQ can tell me where survivors are healing, doing totems, or hiding in lockers if they mistime it. Even without BP I'd take BBQ over thrilling every time.