Something strange happend (maybe a hack?)

ILoveDemo
ILoveDemo Member Posts: 681

Hello everyone I am new here even if I have been playing the game for 9 months and I created an account only because something very strange happened to me.

I was playing wraith on Rank 9 against a claudette and 3 other pepole. The game was pretty good for me...

Ruin had a good spot I had many early downs but this claudette was tebaging everytime I saw her and was a littel bit strange she showed me her key and tebag the whole time but I downed her so fast that I got a relly strange feeling(like why are you doing this, you don't even try it). In the end of the game I downed the claudette and the last 2 surv. I picked one up and the game crashed immediately and closed, I got a error, I saw the game crashed because of the anti cheat system or something like that.

I never got such a error in my life, so what was that?! I'm so sure that this claudette did something I'm not sure what but it was to perfect for a random error. So what are you guys thinking?

I think that could be something like ddose but that would be ######### scary in a game like dbd because imagen that a surv. can easely crash your game when you are winning....Good night :(

Comments