Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lets play a game

csandman1977
csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Choose a killer and rework some add ons to change the killers power completely. Like Freddy with pallets.

Deathslinger - rickety chain - changes the harpoon to a net that pushes a survivor in the direction of the shot that if it hits an object immobilizes the survivor. Survivors must pass a skill check to free them selves or others. Also increases weight of the gun so slows down aiming.

This would remove the small projectile hit box. The deep wounds mechanic. And give him an immobile target with the downside of having to make it to them to hit. Poison oak could increase the range of the nets push. Make it be able to hit tight groups of survivors.

What are your ideas.

Comments

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

Pig - Amanda's Rule Set - the pig no longer has reverse bear traps, and jigsaw boxes are no longer on the map. instead, there are 6 traps around the map that act like special hooks. when a survivor is carried to this traps, the pig locks them in by shoving a metal into the survivor's chest. the only way for a survivor to be freed, is for another survivor to come by and grab the key from a jar of acid next to the trap. both survivors will be injured upon untrapping, however the trap will be rendered useless the rest of the match

i dunno, just something i came up with based on one of the traps from SAW 3. thought it would be interesting to kind of do a Pyramid Head thing. im sure theres a million problems with this idea but i wrote it for fun

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

An idea I have is to leave the boxes but have the saving survivor complete the box get the key and "unlock" the trapped survivor...

Have the boxes spawn next to the trap... The saving survivor is affected by deep wounds at the start but is unknown to The Pig

I have a ton of ideas for her...

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

i like that better actually, thats pretty good. keep a bit of the game stall she had but still change her power quite a bit.

• JustCats
    JustCats Member Posts: 298

They just need to activate when you put them on (or you can't remove them until they activate) and she's probably mostly fine.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

We need ideas that change the game play of Killer's power like this. Currently only Shape & Freddy have these.

Though I think it should work with other add-on. @Mookywolf 's idea is good but it completely change the mechanic.

• FGC_HELP
    FGC_HELP Member Posts: 114

Nurse. "Double vision"

Change nurses ability to teleport forwards with the ability to reveal auras of survivors anywhere on the map but must return back before attacking.

Nurse moves at a speed of 110% (same as hag)

Nurse has a cool down for her basic attack (perhaps only 1 hit per 15 seconds)

After using "double vision" nurse has a stackable recoil or stun based off of the amount of time she used the ability (every 1 second in double vision is 0.50 seconds for a stun in which she is immobilized and incapable of most actions)

When nurse uses double vision she can no longer see generators auras and hears a constant wailing with heavy breathing in the background.

Also when nurse is using double vision all survivors are alerted with a constant wailing which simulates nurses screaches