Who's YOUR main?

ShErMaDeRmA
ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Not looking for arguements, just wanna know. On both sides, who do you main and why? I main Deathslinger and Quentin, Deathslinger because hes my 3rd favorite cowboah and hella fun, and Quentin because hes my first dlc and was my first game back in December of 2017

Thought I'd say this, if I dont play quentin, I'm usually playing ash or steve

Post edited by ShErMaDeRmA on

Comments

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

For killer i main freddy for me i like is playstyle and the fact he dont need addon to do good is great.

For survivor claudette because i have all perk on her but for me every survivor are the same

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

survivor is Detective Tapp because i have anxiety and this game was difficult for me at first, both dealing with the terror radius and skill checks. so when i saw Stake Out can help me both know when im in the terror radius and reduce the pressure to get great skill checks, i poured all my bloodpoints into him and just haven't really had any reason to stop playing him.

and for killer its Pig, because i like the look of her, especially after they released a couple cosmetics. and also just nice to have game slow down to, again, ease the anxiety a bit.

no its not because im a big SAW fan, i just happen to like both characters from the SAW dlc. purely coincidence

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Survivor: Feng Min, The only survivor I have level 50

Killer: The Pig, I am a SAW fan, besides that I played her first

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247

AYYY fellow Quentin main! I get so happy when I see another, I call them my Quentwin in a match lol.

I only play Michael Myers as killer. Halloween is my fave horror movie.

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

survivor : Feng Min, she's cute i'll change my main if there's a new survivor with asmr grunt 😂

Killer : The Pig, i can chill with her, reducing my anxiety of gen rusher

• ShErMaDeRmA

As a fellow Quentin main, we are comrades, may you be blessed with medkits and 4 percents

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

For killer: Nurse. I was a trapper main at the time I decided I wanted to learn Nurse and when I did I realized I was meant to be a Nurse main.

For survivor: Claudette. I have the most perks on her out of all my survivors and a snazzy outfit set so yea.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited July 2020

For survivor its Dweet. Big shock I know. I just love his backstory that he was like this repressed, nervous, geeky type of guy who found his inner strength in the fog and rose to leader status for the survivors. After reading his story on the tome, how he tried to stand up to the horrible corrupt tyrant of a boss to help his friends and fellow employees, even though it ended in disaster, just endeared me to him even more. Plus he's just adorable. I love his cosmetics. Dwelf is just 😍

For killer its the boogeyman himself, Daddy Myers. I am a HUGE fan of the Halloween movies so there was an instant attraction to Michael for me. He is one of the most versatile killers in the game when it comes to builds and play styles. He's got a lot of fun add ons, too. He has massive snowball potential if you know how to play him well and pop your tier 3 at the most opportune times. His chase music is pure John Carpenter classic theme. He's hands down the creepiest killer in the game.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

Killer: On the off chance I play em... Legion and Freddy. I love Nightmare on Elm St and Legion has some of my favorite cosmetics

Survivor: Nea is my girl, but I give some time for my boy Quentin. Also Ash gets love because its Bruce Campbell. Any argument you may have against Ash is automatically invalid because of Bruce Campbell.

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177
    edited July 2020

Survivor: meg since I have all the perks on her also she was the first person I ever prestiged and second I really like the outfits I have on her

Killer: Billy since I feel he is the strongest killer that I consistently have fun with

• TheLegionMain
    TheLegionMain Member Posts: 7

Survivor:My mains are Steve and Cheryl. Cheryl because I like her perks and Steve because I have a lot of thing on him plus I bought the Scoops Ahoy outfit for him.

Killer:My mains are Legion and PH. Legion because I like his outfits and I like his play style. PH is really the same as Legion for me

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited July 2020

Survivor: Meg and Dwight... Meg because like myself I enjoy running and Dwight because he seems nerdy to me, and I can be nerdy at times. I also love their cosmetics for the most part.

Killer: Michael Myers, Plague, and currently thinking about adding Pyramid Head.

No specific reason but I love their play styles and cosmetics.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

Killer: pyramid head, i really like the design, chase music and it is really satisfying to hit 2 people healing with nurses calling when they are behind a wall.

Survivor: Ash, because groovy

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
    edited July 2020

Survivor: Cheryl, Jake, Quentin, Dwight and Ace

Jake was my first main EVER. I picked him over the others because he was an absolute cutie when I first started playing on PS4. I P3ed him after Quentin on PC, however, which is in my next point. But he was the first character I p1ed on both devices.

Quentin: I never watched NOES but when I saw this character I HAD to get him. I mained him on PS4 before I took a break and then when I got DBD pc I p3ed him and eventually got EVERY perk on him :).

Ace: Dude he just grew on me, I dunno. Absolute dad.

Cheryl: Uh.. I'm attracted to crackheads.

Dwight: Just recently. I dunno, my Dwight is an absolute Chad.

Killer: Legion and Deathslinger

Legion: First killer I ever mained. Love them :).

Deathslinger: BIG GUN BOY

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Survivor: I am still deciding between Ash or Cheryl, I really like them both.

Demo: Because he is a good. boy and I get really. excited when landing a shred

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

As a killer Oni, as a survivor Dwight

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316

For killer I main a mix of Ghostface and Freddy.

Ghostface because I can have fun and mess with survivors and Freddy because he's a fairly easy killer to work with and I don't need to many perks and add one (note I've mained Freddy since pre re work) I got my first adept acheivement with Pre buff Freddy

I don't play much survivor at all but when I do I play Jake. I just thought he looked the coolest at the time and I didn't feel like working with the other survivors. I don't really like playing survivor

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Im a Jeff and Legion main. I really liked the Darkness Among Us, and its clear inspiration from Marble Hornets

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110

For survivor I play ace because I liked his tux back when there were like, no cosmetics and spent all my blood points on him, plus he has a lot of mixable cosmetics now too

For killer prolly either doc for a really easy game, bubba if I know its gonna be sweaty and just wanna meme, or Billy because he was the first killer I really got into.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

For survivor, I'm actually a Yui main at the moment. I got her to Pres 3, and now just trying to get all of her perks, but she came out AFTER I joined the forums and I mained Claudette at the time.

Killer? Pig. Love her and everything she has. Other than that, Doctor and Legion.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

I am mainless 😭

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Team Stabby:

Ghost Face: The reason I bought the game.

Pig: Fan of the series and decided I was liking Ghost Faces stealth enough to try another sneaky Killer.

Legion: Wanted to see what a non-stealth hit & run playstyle would be like.

Team Spooky:

Pyramid Head: Because he's awesome and I have plans to make him a juggernaut.

Spirit: Because I can't use Freddy.(Switch player)

Nurse: Until I get Pinhead. :3

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Survivor.

Min: My primary main and best survivor as well as the survivor I relate to the the most. Bad family experiences

Cheryl: Grow up on silent hill Heather was my video game crush

Yui: Stong and inspirational

Killers

Amanda: Fanboy of the saw franchise and I love Amanda young she was my favourite character followed John

Legion: Reminds me of my edgy teenage years only 4 years ago but still. Also Joey reminds me of an ex-boyfriend

Demi Logorgon- Cute adorable and best mouth wobbles

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678

Survivors don't matter since they are just skins. I just run the meta perks in solo Q.

For killer, it's Oni, Hag, Freddy.

Oni is all in. Either you snowball hard and win, or lose horribly.

Hag is just brutal, and rewards you for your map knowledge.

Freddy is strong and easy for some brainless games.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I can already hear the riots before I say it.

Spirit, because I genuinely have fun dumpstering cocky death squads.

• ShErMaDeRmA

Oh come on, everyone has a survivor they just like more, not cause of skins or perks, we just like that survivor

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678
    edited July 2020

Not really, I run blendette or blendjake alot because they offer a genuine advantage. Other than that, I run a team focused build or a selfish one. And it's the same across survivors. Alot of the time I close my eyes and randomly pick a survivor to play.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

Demogorgon forever. I just can't get enough of that screech every time I hit a survivor. It's just so damn SATISFYING to roar at a survivor after knocking them to the ground. I have been having a nice amount of fun with PH, tho

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2020

Not much of a Killer player, but I've been doing a lot of Doctor as of recent.

As for Survivor, I play really anybody. Wish I could see how many hours I've put into everyone, but alas, I guess I'll just list everyone I use: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Nea, David, Kate, Adam, Nancy, Steve, Cheryl/Heather, Jane, Zarina, Laurie, Feng, Yui... I think that's it.

• Arctic_Krampus
    Arctic_Krampus Member Posts: 61

Survivor: Meg and occasionally Quentin for the jokes

Killer: Wraith, but I have played other killers in customs with my friends

• FranzDerPalme
    FranzDerPalme Member Posts: 75

Meg Thomas: Started to play, when there were only 4 survivors and I liked her the most, so I just stick with her

The Executer/Dermogogogoggogogo/Huntress: I like the ability and don't think he is to anoying to play against

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2020

Survivors:

• Claudette: I got a build I liked on her first. I want to switch to Laurie but I keep putting it off.

Killers:

• Doctor: I love everything about him. He was the reason I went from a free trial to the full game. Been playing him since 2017 and I don't plan on stopping!
    • Freddy: His rework is a lot of fun. I started playing him after it was announced and I actually liked him. When his rework dropped, I knew that I was going to love him after a few minutes into my first match.
    • Demogorgon: I love monsters, so seeing a monster Killer in the game was awesome.
    • Plague: At first I didn't like her, but after watching a lot of videos, she started to grow me to where I wanted to play her. I ended up really liking her. However, I might end up taking her off my list of mains. I don't know if it's just the Survivors or me not playing her for longer than normal, but her power seems to do barely anything for me now. I really don't want to stop playing her though.
    • Wraith: Watching a lot of Tru3 opened me up to him. At first I thought he was just a meh Killer that would struggle to get kills in high ranks, but I think I was wrong. He's a lot of fun.

I'm on the fence about Pyramid Head. He seems like he'd be a fun Killer to play, but I haven't seen or heard that many good things about Punishment of the Damned or being able to consistently Torment Survivors at high ranks. I remember going for his Adept and really struggling to consistently torment Survivors.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Killer: nurse, but i seriously think about getting into another killer, because BHVR seems to ignore her mountain of bugs forever

Survivor: Kate, because she is the closest one to me irl. (Joke i'm ugly af)

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

my main will always be Claudette for survivor, i relate to her the most and shes the one i started out with

for killer, it just depends on my mood. i flip flop on mains so much, but recently its been Huntress

• FGC_HELP
    FGC_HELP Member Posts: 114

Survivor: William Beck, solid guy he really made a difference for me when I started this game. He was the first survivor I chose because he said "hard" and it confused me how he could be harder than the rest.

Killer: huntress, but only with an iridescent head and an ebony Mori for those who choose the path of toxicity will recieve nothing less than the damned existence awaiting them at the end of my throw.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Me seeing all the Meg mains posting

so proud of you!

• _orpheus_
    _orpheus_ Member Posts: 33

I mained Claudette when I began playing like most people lol but now I’m a feng main and I play Kate sometimes too

for killer I mained demopuppy first and then ghost face and now I play Myers and hag the most

• MargretAtWalmart
    MargretAtWalmart Member Posts: 163

For killer i like plague (though i wish she got good skins )= ) and elephant clown. Just elephant clown. all the other skins are ugly and i only play him for the outfit For survivor i play feng, claudette and nea because i like their skins <3

• SketchyPenguin
    SketchyPenguin Member Posts: 141

Survivors: Basically all female survivors and Dwight, David

Killers: I play them equally trying to become a (filthy /s) Spirit Main and Pig Main

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

For survivor: I main David and Jake, because why not?

For killer (which I mainly play). I main ghostface. Ghostface is a lot of fun with his crouch, hit and run playstyle with sloppy and nurses. Oni, but I've been playing him a lot less since his annoying bug. I love how easy it is to snowball with Oni. Wraith, because of his cosmetics, and he's fun to play. Doctor, because I don't need to deal with loops.

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206
  • GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

killers: demogorgon and legion

surv: feng

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Survivor: Dwight.

Killer: I dont play killer a lot, when i do its usually Leatherface or Ghostface.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Freddy thug life

Also Dweet

• Andevrr
    Andevrr Member Posts: 32

Ace for the built-in mini Iron Will.

Doctor because of static blast finding a survivor to chase for me.

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225

My survivor main is steve no one plays him and i do like his cosmetics as well

as for killer i was a long time pig main but i really starting to enjoy ghostface a whole lot more for the sheer wazzap moments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trapper / Deathslinger

while i love Trapper and everything he has, i think Deathslinger is a lot more consistent ingame and more fun, so i play him a LOT lately.

for survivors, its gonna have to be Claudette.

i do plan on changing that in the future, though im currently busy maxing out my killers, so its gonna take me a while to get to the survivor side of things.

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Cheryl/Pig. I love Saw and I love Silent Hill, simple as that.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

I'd have to say Freddy, because I play him like 60% of matches (with the extra 40% being split 30:10 Doc:Wraith). He was the first killer I played, first killer I made it to rank 1 with, first p3 50, first all perks. Then he got reworked and suddenly because pretty danm strong.

As survivor, I'd have to say Claudette. It used to be David and I still love the man with all my heart, but I'm cursed in that if I don't wear a shirt I don't get a life. She was also my first p3 50, first character I levelled at all, first all perks, Blendette is still my favourite thing to play (although I do try and be useful to the team lol).

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Billy - chainsaw and lightning fast speed around the map.

Jake - needed calm spirit and just stuck with him. I do like biker cosmetics though.