Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who's YOUR main?

2»

Comments

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Nea and huntress

I sadly dont play nancy anymore

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Ghostie and Dwight

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

I main Legion because he can vault over pallets.

I main Bill right now but it's only to get borrowed time to use on my Claudette.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

I main Legion because he can vault over pallets.

I main Bill right now but it's only to get borrowed time to use on my Claudette.

• Buff_DeathslingerPls
    Buff_DeathslingerPls Member Posts: 32

Im a big ole Flex main when it comes to killer.

also quick question, how do u main a survivor? They're all the same base character, so technically you main their perks.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266

Killer: The Pig, Frank, and Susie. However, I mainly play The Pig.

Survivor: Steve, Dwight, and Jake. But, mainly Steve.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338

Maining survivor is just which survivor you like better than the others. Like evil dead fans would like ash more, or silent hill fans like cheryl

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

I am a silent hill weeb so ever since the release Pyramid Head and Cheryl (Lisa version tho cuz she the cutest survivor)

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Legion for Killer.

Adam survivoir man.

Now heres the thing. Nea has always been my main lady. But when Silent Hill came out I knew I was going to change to Cheryl/Lisa/Alessa. Which I did for a little bit. But for some reason when I switched from Nea I didnt feel loyal towards a lady anymore so disnt really bond with Cheryl. I did take notice of Yui though?? Its so weird. So Suddenly I main Yui with Nea and Cheryl mixed in. So today I would say I main Yui. Tomorrow??

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

Killer: Pyramid Head / Doctor

Survivor: Kate / Cheryl / Yui

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Kate & Wraith.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Hag, or as I've been called "mud mommy" recently is my go to killer. I love her power and her little tiny size and lore, it's all fantastic to me. My main Survivor is Nea, love her cosmetics and started playing as her and Feng initially because of their teachables, I was an Urban Evading, Alert, Lithe, Spine Chill user and was the person that made it their goal to get as many BP as possible and never be found by the killer and I always achieved that with Nea so I've gotten all of the perks on her and use her more than anyone.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Claudette since her lore kinda remind me of me in my days of high school. Since I struggle a lot to make new friends and I like her perks when I started playing back in 2016. I see her as the medic of the team and I always liked that.

For killer Oni I really like his lore and damn he thicc

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

For survivor, I'm either playing Cheryl or Nea. And with killer, either Legion or Oni. I'm wanting to change from Oni to Pig though.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    edited July 2020

Survivor: Kate/Zarina - would play Ash more but killers always tunnel him for some reason.

Killer: Trapper/Legion if going for kills, Ghostface if I'm just messing around/farming for easy BP.

• DezzyTV
    DezzyTV Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2020

My Main is Amanda (the Pig) and Jane!

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

These days Hag and Jeff. Quite a change from my ol Pig and Tapp. Made the aweful mistake of prestiging Tapp though.

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413

Survivor: David, Claudette, Cheryl - because every survivor is the same but I like the looks of these ones.

Killer: Doctor - People stress out when they play against doctor, and make more mistakes than usual, so I take advantage of that.

Killer: Wraith - I like invisibility