Pyramid head perk changes

So we can agree that his perks are awful and not good to use at all. So I made some changes to 2 of his perks to make them better. First off deathbound won’t get a change cause that’s a perk imo doesn’t need changing.

Forced penance=Survivors who take a protection hit are inflicted with the broken and oblivious status effect for 40/50/60 secs. They will also be inflicted with the hindered status effect for 10/20/30 secs which slows them down by 3/4/5%.

Trails of torment=After kicking a generator, you become undetectable for 45 seconds. During this time your movement speed is increased by 3/4/5%.

thoughts?

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,790

Trails of Torment would be insane lol. 45 seconds is such a long time. Also no cool down? AND you move faster? Way too strong.

Forced Penance doesn't need hindered. I like adding oblivious to it, however.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

While these perks could use a buff, this is a bit much.

For Forced Penance, Hindered or Oblivious, pick one not both. I'd pick Hindered since the Killers the perk currently Synergizes with aren't the Kind of Killers that get value out of Oblivious.

For Trail of torment you are doing way too much. It's on demand stealth, so it shouldn't be THAT long and DEFINITELY shouldn't give a speed boost.

Just make it 20 seconds and remove the yellow aura effect. There, perk fixed.

• Mr_executioner
    Mr_executioner Member Posts: 40

Well the hindered only lasts that long but I could make it shorter like 5/10/15 secs of hindered. As for trails of torment I could make the the same duration of dark devotion thank you for sharing.

• Mr_executioner
    Mr_executioner Member Posts: 40

Thank you for sharing I went ahead and tweaked the perks to make them more fair

Forced penance=survivors who take a protection hit are inflicted with the broken and hindered status effect for 40/50/60 secs. The survivors movement speed is decreased by 3/4/5%.

Trails of torment=after kicking a generator, you become undetectable for 20/25/30 secs.

those are the tweaked versions of the perks let me know what you think of them now.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Much better.

Not a deal breaker but I'd only scale one thing with Forced Penance (and just in general)

Scaling several things just makes earlier tiers pointlessly weak and ffs BHVR just remove tiers already! *cough*. So anyways, yeah that.