Reported because i played well !

Options
Sangotunk
Sangotunk Member Posts: 46
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Hi everyone,

This is the first time i write something here cause i was reported by an entire SWF team who didn't like the fact I crushed them with my hag ! The worst part is they thought I was cheating because i teleported and hitting them instantly ! Yes you read correctly !

I'm talking to the developers here : I don't want to get banned because some people don't even know that you can instantly hit right after you teleported with the hag ! Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.

Thanks for your attention

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,026
    Options

You dont have to worry about getting banned if you didnt do something bannable. Believe it or not, the way the report function works here is they are reviewed by actual people rather than a bot that bans you after X amount of reports have been filed.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

Reported for playing well.

Aaaah, survivor entitlement at its finest.

• Sangotunk
    Options

Thanks for replying ! This is the first time that someone accused me of cheating for this game ! I thought it was a joke but no they were serious ! I couldn't believe it !

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    Options

First of all, may I congratulate you on decimating a SWF company! It's so satisfying, right?

Secondly, so long as you played within the rules, there is nothing they can do. It's just them nursing their self-entitled pride. It'll come to nowt, and simply leave them with a bad taste in their mouth, knowing that despite the obvious advantage, they couldn't win and they'll have to accept they're worse than they thought.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    Options

Crush em😀.

• Sangotunk
    Options

Thank you ! ^^

Absolutely ! Especially since I was playing on haddonfield, a map where I usually struggled to win. It was a SWF red rank squad.

• Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Member Posts: 497
    Options

"decimate" .... "satisfying".

This attitude .... jeez. What is this place?

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I wouldn't worry about it. Chances are it was a bunch of kids playing together that thought they were the hottest thing since DS, and since you beat them with a very rarely seen killer, their small but fragile egos were damaged and they lashed out the only way they know how.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

If there's no validity to their reports you won't get punished, so don't worry about that.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

There is nothing to worry about if you have cheated. You don't get banned based on the amount of people have reported you.

This discussion has been closed.