This match was about 3 minutes long.

I am sure people are tired of hearing it and I genuinely apologize for contributing to it but this is really the only way I know to say to the development team like hey this is still a problem. And the title is not an exaggeration. If I had to throw a number on it this match was probably like 3 minutes and 30 seconds tops.

I've been playing a lot so I'm happy to say I'm not quite as aloof as I was at the beginning but I'm still relatively new and when I get games like this they are over so fast that I don't even really learn anything from it. I certainly don't enjoy myself. There is no moment of "I should have done this instead of that" or "oh, this is how to apply this perk to gameplay, next time I'll do that." There was genuinely not even time or opportunity to make a mistake in this game and get better because of it.

I don't want a feeding frenzy or anything, I don't want other people that aren't having fun I want everyone to have fun, but I wish I was playing people that were about where I was in the game. Where we're both learning things. Seeing our mistakes and correcting them later.

You know I heard a rumor too, a rumbling, and I know rumors are rumors. But I heard something like oh they're going to hide what level people are or what rank so people don't see the scoreboard and think well what the h*? But I hope that's just a rumor because that's not really fixing the problem is it? The only solace out of poor matchmaking like this is at least on that scoreboard I think to myself okay so this is why it was so one-sided, like these guys are way out of my league and it's just one of those games move on. Like I said I hope it's just a rumor, If my bumper falls off throwing some duct tape over the hole isn't going to make the hole go away just because no one can see it. So I hope that they have more love and respect for their player base than that and I have faith in them that they do, but I hope truly that they do too because that's not going to fix anything and quite frankly will probably make the problem worse not better.

And no, this is not their fault, the devs or these folks, it's my fault. I am garbage at dead by daylight, I am getting better but I am still garbage. But it sucks to have that pointed out in a match like this when someone stands no chance. Just straight up out of their league. It's a salt shaker that sucks all the fun out of it.

On the positive side and I want to make sure and say this because you all that have seen my posts know by now I like optimism, I like positivity. I will say that at least these four were chill. There was no teabagging or trolling or prolonging or anything like that and I genuinely appreciate that. A lot of the times that's not the case.

Comments