New Matchmaking needs to come soon.

Options
Jasuo
Jasuo Member Posts: 54

I'm a PC player and I've literally always played against green or higher ranks since starting the game, which I've gotten accustomed to. Ever since hitting green rank up to my current purple rank I almost exclusively queue into red ranks every game. Sure, I have some experience and good perks now so it's not so bad, but it's still irritating as hell.

Now this isn't what drove me to start this thread. I recently got the chance to try out the game on Xbox because my bf has the gamepass, so I figured why not? Might as well see how it plays. Mind you, he has never even TOUCHED the game before, so I was going into it completely fresh.

Every single game was against red ranks with meta perks. All of them. Not a single game had anyone below red. Starting from rank 20 with 0 MMR or w/e bullshit this game uses to track "skill".

Imagine if you were a new player and this happened to you. You'd never touch this ######### game again after experiencing what I just did. This is why the new matchmaking/MMR changes NEED to happen soon. More likely than not the game is turning people away because the beginner experience is absolute horseshit. I love this game, but good god does it feel like it hates me.

Comments