Unique Killer Chase Music

Funkerlied
Funkerlied Member Posts: 37

I feel like the developers should look into creating unique chase music for most killers, adding to the already existing ones for Demogorgon and PH. On top of the ambience and setting, it would most certainly add a bit more character to killers with little personality such as DbD's version of Ghostface or the Deathslinger. An amazing example is from this person on YouTube with an amazing composition for Clown!

(NOT MINE)

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

For the record, they've been doing that. Every single new Killer since Demogorgon has had unique chase music and a unique terror radius.

Oni has one

Deathslinger has one

Pyramid Head has one

New Doctor has one

Even the new Freddy has the lullaby, effectively as a unique terror radius.

That's every Killer they've touched in a major way since Demo. So they are 100% already doing this and it's great.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I liked a different one better, but both artists put in a great amount of work.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Although unique killer music is cool and needed for variety. Music / effects which replaces the heartbeat of the killers approach is OP because survivors have had years of learning the ranges and nuances of the standard heartbeat. It gives especially premium killers an unfair edge.

• Funkerlied

Not every killer has the same terror radius, so I don't think that's the problem. As someone stated above, they've already started doing this which is great, but I hope they update the older killers. The only killer who has an advantage with their chase music is Freddy, which is intentional, and he still has a heartbeat when not in dream-state.

• Funkerlied