Console plagues

Options
Mew
Mew Member Posts: 1,829

yo, recently ive been liking plague but i cannot aim her normal puke for the life of me. A majority of the time i can only hit a tiny bit of it and then i miss the rest.

any tips on aiming it to be more accurate?

Comments

• 1anioh
    1anioh Member Posts: 62
    Options

I always aim higher than were I want it to go. And swing in slow motion. Which sounds counter productive but it really does help in getting it exactly where I want it to go. Think of it as having a .5 second speed delay, its always going to be just behind of your center screen point.

You can also infect someone when they are on the ground in dying state. So before you pick them to hook them, vomit upon their back.

I also recommend using a 'extends object infection time' object and just go crazy on the pallets and generators. I have a great time infecting windows and starting chases, just to watch them jump said window and get sick.

And if you really want some extra practice go to glenvale and target shoot at people working on the second floor of the bar, where that outside gen is while you stand on the road. Or over at the nooses. Or at the gen that spawns on the back staircase occasionally.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

1anioh advice is awesome. Only thing I'd add is if you can do a KYF with someone for practice. If not that can try to farm with survivors for practice, would need to let them escape but just so you can get hang of it without feeling rushed.

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

I used to play console but recently moved to PC I find no difference with her really.

Any ways on topic. When going around corners aim more towards the wall to get them infected more. Never try to fully infect from a far try to do it while up their ass. And move side to side if they move side to side.

For corrupt try to stay accurate but if you can't get them then viciously spin the camera around making what I call a shot gun stream, making them impossible to avoid a hit. But you dont know where your aiming or they could get in a corner before you hit them that's when you try accuracy.

You know when huntress walks around a loop with Her hatchet up, forcing the survivor to crouch and move. Well I they do this on a plague they are DEAD. With plague charge up the stream fully, and then let it loose a tad bit in front of the survivor as you walk around the loop making it impossible to avoid(unless there is a high wall of some sort). oh and Sometimes you can get trick shots. Yes trick shots, I know it hard to believe but is possible. Just use it over rocks or through gaps to spice things up.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

I use a controller on PC. Just try to aim a bit higher.

• CriminalMind_ITA
    CriminalMind_ITA Member Posts: 93
    Options

Honestly i find hard controlling the direction too

But maybe that's because high sensitivity don't know