Am I playing too nice?

Options
JasonS
JasonS Member Posts: 100

I basically never return to the hooked survivor, unless I find scratch marks leading me back there.

I try not to hook any survivor twice in a row. I'll break chase with a survivor who I hooked recently even though I know I'm going to lose all my map pressure because I don't know where any other survivor is.

I don't guard the hook even when the survivors get super greedy and wait until the last second to unhook while doing gens.

I generally don't slug unless I'm playing a killer with a power timer like Plague/Myers/Oni, even if I know the survivors are going to pop the last gen when they see me pick up.

I don't usually play strong killers, except occasionally Hag or Doctor.

Most games I only bring brown or yellow addons. I've never used a Green or Ebony Mori, I actively avoid them on bloodwebs. I don't think I've equipped NoED on any killer except back when I had no other decent perks.

I also lose most of my games. Maybe I'm just bad and I should be able to win even though I'm playing nice, but I'm just tired of trying to give the survivors a good game while being miserable myself. Currently hovering around rank 8 because most games are a 0K safety pip.

The occasional "GGEZ" at the end of the game isn't helping either, although I will say that kinda thing is a lot more rare than you'd think judging by the forums.

Comments

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Options

Yes you are I tried playing nice it doesent work. Literaly made a post like this around a week or so ago

• N0T0Ri0US
    N0T0Ri0US Member Posts: 59
    Options

Yeah you are playing too nice. Just go HAM! with everything you have, if they actually respect your skill they'll not trash talk in the end game chat. However if they are trash talking because you annihilated them or failed at getting any kills then ignore their comments and move on. Do whatever you feel makes YOU happy. YOU paid for the game, YOU are spending your precious time against these trash talkers, YOU are the champion.

Looks like it turned out into a motivational comment lmao. Well anyways good luck.

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56
    Options

You are playing too nice

Dont play nice

• BoiltOver
    BoiltOver Member Posts: 118
    Options

Yeah you're playing way too nice, and this comes from someone who primarily plays survivor.