The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hiding killers build until post game.

So when are the devs going to implement a way for swf in chat/discord to not be able to relay the killers perk and add on builds to their friends in chat? Like when a swf dies, then they tell the whole team what perks the killer has. "He has noed, destroy all the totem." He has insidious he might be camping nearby. Etc etc. It really diminishes the killer experience and fun when the surviors get to know our build during game and not vice versa for each survivor. Hard to take advantage of the perks when the chat team already knows what they are. 

Comments

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Probably never since devs love swf.  

Plenty of things in the game are ruined by voice chat yet they do nothing to stop or make up for it.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

I dont think that the devs ever balance the game around swf

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I heard talk they might I mean you dont have to be sfw to send a msg to the rest saying get the totems
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    edited September 2018

They’ve already stated in a stream, a while back, that this is something that they plan to implement, though they haven’t givien any timeline.

P.S. the DS nerf is coming in the mid-chapter patch, so maybe this will be there as well.

• cosfloweffect
    cosfloweffect Member Posts: 8
    Kaelum, until they announce it on stream, it's not official. Otherwise it's just ideas being debated. They'll usually let us know. 
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    I play ps4 and was doing a meme nurse build, someone made a group and added everyone and told them I had noed 3 so I couldn't even enjoy it.
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    edited September 2018

Yeah, that sucks, but NOED is almost always countered at the higher ranks, as they cleanse all totems prior to the gates opening. To counter that, you would need to run the new Hex perk from the Spirit. I main Hag, and before the patch I rarely used any Hex perk. Now with this new Hex, I may reconsider. 😎

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Kaelum said:

Yeah, that sucks, but NOED is almost always countered at the higher ranks, as they cleanse all totems prior to the gates opening. To counter that, you would need to run the new Hex perk from the Spirit. I main Hag, and before the patch I rarely used any Hex perk. Now with this new Hex, I may reconsider. 😎

Really? Usually it feels like NOED works better on high ranks because they fly through gens and don't even play the game. Like cleansing totems searching chests stuff like that.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

I hope soon because I'm tired of not being able to use Bloodwarden in high ranks.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

We also were promised leaderboards... like 7 months ago. It's getting insane.

• cosfloweffect
    cosfloweffect Member Posts: 8
    KingB said:
    Kaelum said:

Really? Usually it feels like NOED works better on high ranks because they fly through gens and don't even play the game. Like cleansing totems searching chests stuff like that.
    A lot of times at high rank, once survivors know there's noed, and someone gets hooked. The rest go search noed before the rescue. Rendering noed useless afterwards. Then you have to worry about borrowed time, flashlights, etc.