We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

13 days straight killer daily challenges..

alnic123
alnic123 Member Posts: 10

What gives?? Give me some survivor ones PLEASE!

Comments

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

The game wants you to play more Killer.

• alnic123

Then the game should make killer more appealing and maybe there wouldn't be 15 minute queues.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Lucky you, I get more survivor dailies than killer dailies. Although survivor dailies are harder for me to do.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

I get nothing but killer dailies these days, so I play them, just to do them, then survivors complain that I didn't give them a proper game. I tell them I was just doing a daily, and that I don't enjoy playing killer, they reply with "Why play killer then" and I reply "Doing a daily".

The chat gets pretty spicy after that

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

That feeling when you play both sides but the game wants to give you killer challenges for killers you haven't leveled or really suck at (I will never do a Nurse chall, BHVR.)

BHVR should consider giving challs for the side someone is more likely to play, because I don't feel it actually encourages most to switch around. I had focused on leveling all of the survivors to 40 first before I ever touched killers, and every time I got a killer chall I just rolled my eyes. However, I never got 13 days in a row of killer challs... That's some bad RNG.

• alnic123

14 days

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

During Q&A the devs said they know the dailies were killer centric and were going to look into changing that. Didn't say how long that would take though. I get mostly killer dailies when I play both sides. It's awesome completing a killer daily only to have the exact same one pop back up.